Keep a look out for newbie's please

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i've got some kit's with expy coming up so please recommend me to those spankin new newbie's :mrgreen:

2. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

got no newbie names, but checking in with you & tom tom.
    how are you?

celi

Yo, tom...how ya doing? my bean's buying rabbit & duck now too...thanks for the tip!

binks

3. breayle and jake

breayle and jake Member

Rabbit and Duck... those two are by far Jake's favorites!! He really loves rabbit though, wonder if he'd be a rabbit hunter if he was a wild kitty? :D

4. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

binks limits his hunting to leafing thru the yellow pages and sending me to capture his prey at the holistic pet food store...lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh and tom likes his free range and organic :lol:
    hi binks, hi celi, breale i've got to hook up with you~ soon.

6. breayle and jake

breayle and jake Member

yes indeedy... i've got friday and saturday off, but i've got plans on sunday :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

saturday late morning looking good for me. would you be willing to come as far as the coast. I know a coffee shop or two in the area. or tell me the addy of where you want me to meet you...also you could send your phone # again as oops, don't see it here in my stack of stuff :oops:
    do you know a place on the coast called 'crystal cove shopping center' it has a trader joes, a gap, a banana republic and a couple of outdoor coffee shops. i know it's closer to me than you so if you say another location that's kewl. i hate driving. crystal cove is on coast hway and it's between laguna beach and corona del mar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.