Kendra # are all over the place

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Stacy n kendra, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stacy n kendra

Stacy n kendra Member

I get exited to see a yellow then next I'm in the red with no changes i just that's called a bounce

2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Yup, that's probably a bounce. Annoying, isn't it?

Here is a link to you last post. It helps others to follow along if you can put a link in your first post of the day.

I haven't been around a lot lately due to hand surgery, so not sure I've posted on one of your condos before, so let me say welcome!

Here is a link to a post we put together for new members, to help them get comfortable with this forum: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/updated-tips-for-new-members.173572/.

I know sometimes we suggest you do something different than what your vet says, but please be aware that vets get about 5 hours of training on diabetes in vet school, and that covers both cats and dogs! So it's no wonder most vets don't know a lot about diabetes. We aren't vets, but many of us have been doing this a long time, with multiple cats. We're sharing the benefit of lots of years of experience. When someone gives you guidance, take a look at their signature block, the date they joined, etc., and you can use that to weigh the likelyhood that the suggestions they make are from that experience. Always remember, though - it's your cat, and you hold the syringe. We're just trying to help!

3. Stacy n kendra

Stacy n kendra Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.