Lana and I

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Magali & Lana, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magali & Lana

Magali & Lana Member

Hello !
    My name is Magali. I'm a member of Diabète Félin, Stephanie Booth's facebook group, and she encourage me to come here because I'm starting to inject in low levels of glycemia.

Lana is 13 years old and weighs 5,6 kilos (12,3 lbs). She has been diagnosed as diabetic on March 30, 2018.
    She received 2 UI of Lantus in the morning and evening during the first week.
    Then, vet told me to inject 3 UI in the morning and evening because glycemia was at 495 mg/dl when he saw Lana after a week of treatment.
    I started to follow glycemia at home on April 18.
    With help of Stephanie and other members of facebook group, I inject now 2.5 UI.
    I follow her consumption of water supplies and since the beginning of the month her water consumption has decreased

Lana eats a mix of wet and dry food (Hill's Prescription Diet m/d).
    She looks great.

This is the spreadsheet of blood sugar levels :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZX5ePjfaGtyyEWP0NcO3xOqbNF0v5184P987jkzyGNQ/edit?usp=sharing.
    What do you think about it ?

Thank you in advance for your help and I'm sorry for my english :p

Have a good day !

Magali

Bonjour!

Je m'appelle Magali, je suis un membre du groupe Diabète Félins, le groupe facebook de Stéphanie Booth et elle m'a encouragée à venir ici car je commence à injecter à de faibles taux de glycémie.

Lana a 13 ans et pèse 5,6 kg. Elle a été diagnostiquée diabétique le 30 mars 2018.
    Elle a reçu 2 unité de Lantus matin et soir pendant la première semaine.
    Le vétérinaire m'a dit d'injecter 3 unité matin et soir par la suite car après une semaine de traitement, la glycémie avant injection était à 495 mg/dl.
    J'ai commencé à suivre la glycémie à la maison le 18 avril.
    Avec l'aide de Stephanie et d'autres membres du groupe facebook, j'injecte à présent 2,5 UI.
    Je suis sa consommation d'eau et elle a diminuée depuis le début du mois.

Voici le tableau du suivi de glycémie :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZX5ePjfaGtyyEWP0NcO3xOqbNF0v5184P987jkzyGNQ/edit?usp=sharing
    Qu'en pensez-vous ?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide et je suis désolée pour mon anglais :p

Bonne journée!

Magali

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome Magali and Lana! This is a wonderful board with lots of info and knowledgeable and friendly people.

3. Steph & Quintus & L & O

Steph & Quintus & L & O Well-Known Member

4. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Welcome!

5. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

Welcome! So glad you’ve joined! Lots of helpful & kind people here!

6. Magali & Lana

Magali & Lana Member

Thank you everybody! :cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.