Lance is OTJ

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Barb and Lance, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barb and Lance

Barb and Lance New Member

It's officially been 2 weeks since Lance was given insulin and taken in for his curve at the vet, and he is now a diet controlled kitty! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Thank you to all who've given advice! I know I didn't frequent the forums as much as I could have, but you all have been a great big help!

The only thing we didn't successfully do was home testing, but we have the kit and supplies in case he starts showing any signs again. Otherwise he is being monitored in his daily activities, eating habits and such. He's got a cough now though, but he's active and chasing the laser with his brother and step-sister. I still have the ProZinc (most of a 10ml bottle!) and syringes so if there are any kitties in the Lincoln Nebraska area who are on ProZinc and could use the insulin and syringes I am willing to give them.

I'm also sad to hear of so many other kitties who've crossed the bridge in the recent weeks...breaks my heart and many hugs to everyone!!

Barb and Lance

2. nutterbutter

nutterbutter Member

So glad to hear about another sugarbaby OTJ. It's a wonderful feeing. Congrats!!!

Linda
    Nutter and Boo's Mom

3. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

congrats to you :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.