Lantus 10ml Vials Available--TAKEN

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN), Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN)

Diabetic Cats in Need (DCIN) Member

Someone has offered DCIN 4 unopened 10ml vials of Lantus. Expire 8/2011. Would be glad to send them out to a needy cat; high dose cats likely can best use the vials. If you can pay postage, that would be great. If you can contribute something to DCIN for them (tax-deductible), that's even better. If you can't do either, not to worry, I will still ship to those in need.

Please PM me with your mailing address. They will be shipped when the ambient temperature is appropriate, to be able to send 2-day USPS priority (well, unless you want to pay for overnight shipping).

2. jenuinetrouble

jenuinetrouble New Member

I am assuming these have already been taken from someone else? im new to this and new to my cat being diabetic....

if i am incorrect.. i will be willing to take these for this medicine is really expensive and i cannot really afford it.

thanks ahead of time

jennifer

3. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

Hi Jennifer. Sorry those vials are taken.

Might I invite you to introduce yourself on the Board's Health Forum? We would like to get to know you and your cat. We can offer you suggestions for getting Lantus less expensively than in 10ml vials at a local pharmacy.

Venita

(Also sent by PM.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.