Lantus available

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by BooBoosMom, Mar 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BooBoosMom

BooBoosMom New Member

Good Morning Everyone,

I haven't posted in quite some time. BooBoo passed away last October from Kidney Disease and not diabetes. It's been rough and I miss him beyond belief. The reason for my post is that my neighbors husband passed away and was also a diabetic. She gave me 5 boxes of 5 pens of Lantus and wanted to help cats or dogs as she is also an animal lover. She. is asking for $15.00 a pen plus shipping. If anyone is interested please PM me. I will also post this in the supply closet. I hope you and your baby's are all doing well.

Nadine

beggargirl likes this.
  2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you lost your kitty. :bighug:

3. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry that you lost BooBo. I've lost 4 beloved kitties to CKD, and it's very rough indeed. Hugs :rb_icon:cat_wings>o:bighug::bighug:

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

My deepest condolences on your loss. It's never easy to lose a furbaby.

How kind of your neighbor to want to help kitties. I hope someone that needs it will see this. That is a good deal!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry about your loss. Sending prayers. How kind of you to think of other kitties. :bighug::bighug:

6. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss.:bighug:

7. Jagger from MO

Jagger from MO New Member

I’m so sorry for your loss. It can be so devastating.
    Do you still have your Lantus available? I’m unable to get a vet to give me a script for it here.

8. BooBoosMom

BooBoosMom New Member

Yes I still have the Lantus. Please Pm me.

9. BooBoosMom

BooBoosMom New Member

I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to respond to all of your responses until now. Thank you to Kris and Teasal, Tricia and Harvey, Carla and Furball, Chubba, and Denise. Your words are so very kind. Boo held a special place in my heart as he was a rescue that I could never give up. We were a part of the CRF group and they helped me along the way. I just knew it was time to let him go. I could of listened to all of the advice from the CRF group but it would have made it about me and not his quality of life. I loved him to much to continue along that path. Boo was an amazing guy who took care of me everyday and in the end I owed it to him to let go on his terms. I had to much respect for him to make it about me and not him. Sometimes no matter how much you spend, it's not going to fix things. Thank you again for all your kind words and know that Boo is always and forever in my heart and soul. God Bless, Nadine

10. BooBoosMom

BooBoosMom New Member

Sorry I missed you in my response. Hope all is well with Harvey. Just a bit tired tonight. God Bless. Nadine

11. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

We lost Harvey last September. CKD. It was tough losing four cats in one year. :(

In May this year we got two beautiful Siberian kittens. They will be a year old on the 13th. :woot:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.