Lantus for Sale - North of Cincinnati

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi All, it's been a long time since I've visted the board. We lost Fred a few weeks ago. Don't know what happened, he just never came home. (After 12 years, we know he would have come home.) We had just bought new Lantus. I have 5 3ml cartridges that have never been opened. If anyone's interested in buying them, let me know.

Thanks,
    Shannon

2. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

Shannon, my heart goes out to you......there is nothing worse than never knowing what happened to them.

3. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Shannon,

Sorry to hear about your loss of Fred. I know just how you feel because I lost a cat 2yrs ago. Not knowing is really hard but know that Fred had the best life while he was with you.

Hope your memories will ease your pain.

jan and sara

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

shannon I am so sorry for your loss. Is there a way to contact you about the lantus?

5. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

May all your wonderful memories of Fred bring you comfort...

...'til you meet again.

6. Mary & Stormy Blue

Mary & Stormy Blue Member

Shannon, I am so sorry for your loss of Fred. I know how heartbreaking it is for a kitty to go missing and never to know what happened to them. :-(
    All I can say is to keep looking. Don't give up. I still look for Georgie even though he has been gone now for well over a year and had terminal cancer when he disappeared. I do not think that I will ever stop looking.

~M

7. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

Shannon,

I am so very sorry to hear that Fred is lost. How upsetting.

You were able to post without registering because of a glitch in the system that has now been fixed. The problem with not being registered is that no one can send you a private message about the Lantus.

The solution is for you to register (which you will have to do to post), and add a response to this thread so that people will be able to PM you through a link that will be on your posting name.

8. BudLt

BudLt Member

Shannon,
    my heart goes out to you - we send you head butts & purrrs in hopes to comfort you in any way...

i would be interested in the Lantus if you still have it. Since i can't send you a PM, contact me to let me know

never stop looking!

9. Helen & Snickers

Helen & Snickers Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm east of Cincinnati and would be interested in some of the Lantus if it's still available.

Helen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.