Lantus & syringes available- no longer needed :(

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Lori & Abby, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori & Abby

Lori & Abby New Member

I had to say goodbye to my sweet Abby last week. I am absolutely heartbroken. Unfortunately, I'm sure many of you can relate. I have almost a full vial of lantus as well as syringes that I would hate to go to waste. I live in Florida and would like to give it to someone in need. I have other medication as well since she had other issues (cosequin, liquid B-12, cerenia, tramadol, amlodipine, cyproheptadine, Gabapentin [liquid- 40 mg/ml oil suspension]-almost a full bottle and ofloxycin eye drops). If any of this can be useful to someone, please let me know.

Thanks and good luck!

2. Maggies Mom Debby

Maggies Mom Debby Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry to hear about Abby, Lori. Life just doesn't seem fair, does it?

It's wonderful you want to pay it forward. I would suggest you post the list of items on the Supply Closet Forum (http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/forums/supply-closet-for-sale-or-free.15/).

If the people here don't want all of Abby's meds, here are a couple of suggestions. When my Maggie died, I gave some of her supplies to the local rescue group. You could check to see if they are willing to take anything that's been opened. I gave her insulin to my vet to pass on to a needy patient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.