Leo AMPS 81 (US), 4.5 (W)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sonia & Leo, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/6-21-leo-amps-207-us-11-5-w-shot-4-0.197264/

Would someone have a look at Leo's SS please? I was not expecting such a low number at 3:30AM. Have fed him some slightly higher carb food and will retest again soon. He's had 3 NS's and a .25 reductions in the past few days. I'm guessing this calls for another reduction of probably .25 for the next shot.

Reduced by .25 so shot 3.75 this AM.

@tiffmaxee If you get a minute, would you have a look at the SS and let me know what you think please. Have to run out for about an hour.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Hi. Sorry. I’ve been gone all day. Sorry nobody was around to help. I don’t know where you are located but I’m in California. It’s 9:11p.m. Here. You had a nice green cycle.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

No worries! I'm on the East coast so we're 3 hours apart! I just need a fresh set of eyes. Leo's BG was 6.5 at AMPS so I'm just going to ride this out and see where we land and make a dosing decision then. Have a good day!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.