Liquid Supplement for Neuropathy

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Giomax, Jan 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giomax

Giomax Member

I've heard from a few members to use a B-12 supplement to help with neuropathy. Problem is, it's always heck trying to give Max a pill. I've found some liquid forms I'm thinking I could easily put into his paté. Has anyone used a liquid before?

2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Giomax

Giomax Member

4. Bron and Sheba (GA)

If you look at the added things in the liquid, in the link you posted, you will see it has aloe Vera juice ( which as far as I know is toxic for cats....Aloe Vera plants certainly are very toxic) and potassium sorbate, potassium benzoate, vegetable glycine and natural flavouring. I am not sure of the rest of these additives, if they are safe for cats but personally I would stick with one that is tried and trusted.

Giomax likes this.
  5. Giomax

Giomax Member

Has anyone tested to see if it's actually tasteless? He's very sensitive to the bitter pill taste and will not eat a pilil no matter what unless I push it down his throat. Would love if I could powder it into his food.

6. Bron and Sheba (GA)

I used to crumble it over Sheba’s food and she always ate it. Another pill she took for something else was bitter and made her froth at the mouth. So she could tell the difference. Everyone in my experience crumbles the zobaline over the food with no issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.