long time and short timer

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by dian and wheezer, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

first the short imers and in the boyz
    the boys wish ya'll a Happy Easter. beasley remains with out his e-collar for over a week and has not licked himself since. Twinkie is not fairing as well. as soon as collar is off, he starts back up. cannot get the BOYZ below their dose of beasley 1.50 and twinkie of .5 but we are plugging along. trying the boyz on raw and twinkie loves it. beasley not so much. sometimes he eats it and sometimes not. on occasion I mix in some FF so at least they will eat with their meds.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

long timer
    wheezer remains unchanged. up and own with his numbers and anywhere form BID to TID dosing form 0.05u to .1u. driving me crazy that boy is. So I keep plugging along and just go for the ride cause there is not much else i c an do with him

2. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Dian, Wheezer and da boyz :smile:

Glad to hear that everyone is doing mostly good ;-)

3. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Love those bunnies ears! Those boys are ready for Easter :mrgreen:

4. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I love those precious pictures! It sounds like you have your hands full there at Camp Dian.

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Beasley is smiling. :D So, so cute. I wish I could have them, but there are so many reasons why that cannot happen. Please somebody adopt these boyz!

Wheezer is obviously working hard to make sure he is not upstaged by those two. :lol:

6. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting Dian! I've missed Wheezie stories. However, I can't believe you embarassed the boyz by dressing them up as bun-buns! Poor things!

7. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

it was either the ears or what I did to wheezer
    [​IMG]

and ya know I do not have a big enough basket for the bease

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Oh my. Do NOT let any of your kitties visit Cosmo's condo or they will get ideas about payback.

9. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Nice to get an update on your boys. They're so lucky to have you. They might not be too sure all the time, what with the ears and all, but deep down they know.

10. Denise & Oreo (GA)

Denise & Oreo (GA) Member

Oh, how cute those BOYZ are!!!! Nice to hear an update on Wheezer too. You are one great kitty momma, even if you do like to embarrass them.

11. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Dian, you better watch yourself when you go to sleep tonight...you may wake up in a basket filled with eggs and wearing HUGE bunny ears!! paybacks a bit** you know...and there's plenty of kitty kitties to help with that plan.....

12. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

The Kities will get you for this!! nailbite_smile
    Gorgeous babies--Hope it gets better & better there!
    A happy holiday to all of you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.