Loose Lips: Baby Update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne & Cobb(GA), May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

Suzanne & Cobb(GA) Well-Known Member

Alright all my aunties out there...what do you know about glitter and tutus???? :smuggrin:

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Everything is looking great! Apparently I need to drink more water...ugh. I'm really bad at that. Cobb used to be our water drinker, not me! :rolleyes:

Anyway...still on pace for a September delivery. Probably early September instead of mid-September, just based on our conversation today, but we'll see!

We have some furniture picked out and we are house hunting this weekend. No rest for the weary, I suppose. I am looking forward to a much shorter commute though, especially when this little girl comes along. Instead of spending 45 minutes driving to and from work, it'll be cut down to about 15-20...against traffic. Can't beat that!!

Anyway, just wanted to give an update. I do pop in every now and then and will, of course, share pictures when she arrives! I see little signs from Cobb every now and then. I guess he's off frolicking on the other side...busy guy, I'm sure.

I hope you are all doing well!!!

~Suzanne

Josie & Ripley (GA) likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Hi Suzanne - congrats on the baby news. I bet Matty is looking forward to his new baby sister. :) Good luck on the house hunting this weekend.

I am glad you hear from Cobb every once in a while. :bighug:

3. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

WOOT! Congratulations! How exciting that you'll have both a boy and a girl now. That's wonderful.

I think of Cobb all the time - lovely image to think of him frolicking!

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good news, Suzanne! And good luck house-hunting!

Hugs to you all (and sweet virtual scritches to Cobb),

Ella & Rusty

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

It's all so exciting! I hope you find the house of your dreams soon so you have time to move and get used to the new place well before baby makes four.

6. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I loved having one of each. ( not so sure i'm still so thrilled with dd o_O )
    Congrats...
    looking forward to pics...

7. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Suzanne!!! I'm sure Matty will love being a big brother!

Good luck with the house hunting too!

It's wonderful to hear that Cobb is coming around to say "hello" too.. What a special boy

8. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Wonderful news Suzanne, you will be just the perfect family with one of each. Good luck with the house hunting, hope you find the house of your dreams. Look after yourself and thank you for taking the time to drop in on Crystal's condos. Great that CoBb is keeping an eye on you :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.