Loose Lips pictures

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by rhiannon and shadow (GA), Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hello from Los Alamos,

i've been too busy with birthdays and halloween and work to get these posted.
    I was supposed to make food and go to a thanksgiving potluck but I decided to stay home.....
    catch up. Thanksgiving isn't really my favorite holiday anyway, not because of giving thanks, but i'm just not really into the food. ( i don't really like turkey)

Phantom
    [​IMG]

Keora
    [​IMG]

Amale ( rhymes with tamale - my ds's cat )

[​IMG]

Maia (also son's cat)

[​IMG]

Keora again
    growing....[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Phantom - king of the tower ( 7 ft tall)

[​IMG]

best cat toy ever- Zoom-o with flying discs - still a few of them on ebay , google search and amazon
    amazon has refill discs.

[​IMG]

Phantom is so funny.
    He loves this toy. They all do but he's the one who will bring them back to me wanting me to shoot it again.
    He's like a dog with a ball. He claims this activity.
    I pull on the trigger and he hears the whirr.... it shoots, he tracks it by sound and sight, and runs at the same time to go get it, picks it up with his mouth and carries it back to me... and drops the disc in my lap
    so I'll shoot it again.
    He'll even do it so much that he finally has to lay on the cool floor and pant because he's worked up a kitty
    sweat.
    I don't know how to get a video of that but I'll work on it......

He even brings them into the shower with me daily. I tried to get a picture but it's blurry.
    He likes to get the discs wet in the shower. He will get in the tub with me, staying under the shower curtain
    but his tail is in the tub.
    He'll push the curtain out to the middle, and loves that the water isn't hitting him directly but on the
    curtain..... but he forgets that his tail isn't under the curtain and it gets wet.
    This is every day. He's not afraid at all..... what a character.
    He dips his toy in the water, and fishes it out of the shower and runs off.....

blurry but you get the idea
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

watching over you all still.....
    I still miss Shadow terribly but I am at peace, just sad that we didn't have longer. (always slightly jealous
    when I see birthdays after 16 years old) I guess I should have known with her hip injury that it would get complicated as she aged.
    But what a blessing she was.....

I actually helped 3 different people this weekend buying cat food .... explaining to them about which foods
    were worse ( avoid those gravies ) and one elderly couple who it very much sounded like their cat was
    FD. I encouraged them to have him checked but I don't know that they believed me. He had the symptoms.
    Opportunity knocked and I spoke.

Love you all!
    many prayers and vines to continue.......

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I love the pictures. They are all so adorable. I love how Phantom plays. So cute.

It's so hard when we lose one of our furbabies, but they'll always be in our heart. I've always found my other kitties help me deal with it. It gives me someone else to love, just in a different way.

3. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

Phantom sounds like quite a character! That is cool he retrieves. I used to have a cat that would chase and bring back toy mice.

Thats good you help educate cat owners. I'm ready to try and educate my mom. I'm watching her cat and this poor thing is so fat she can barely walk. I took her dry food away and I'm feeding her a half can wet in the morn and half at night.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Rhiannon,
    These are wonderful pictures! I loved reading about Phantom's talents. I guess they all keep you busy??;) And I'm sure that Shadow is keeping an eye on things from the Bridge.
    Kudos for helping people with their cat-food shopping.
    Enjoy those kitties!

Ella & Rusty
    Thanks for your visits to Rusty's condo.

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update and pictures. The kitties are all adorable and so lucky to be with you or DS. Phantom is quite the character. :joyful: :joyful:
    Liz

6. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Love all the pictures of you kitties. They are all adorable.

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Thank you for posting those cute photos. The last one of Phantom, from the top, looks almost like Neko.

Sounds like a lot of cat energy at your place.

8. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

those are such great photos! I have a tux, McGee, who also fetches. I may have to look at that toy. We have these spring things and I throw the springs, then he attacks and bats them all over, and then brings them back for another toss.

9. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Love them! They're getting so big! :joyful::joyful:

No, we never, ever, forget our beloved GA's. It doesn't matter how much time passes, the grieving is still there and your life will never be the same. With time we hopefully build our lives around the losses we have suffered and it looks like you have found some renewed joy in your life with Phantom and Keora, a little Fur Therapy always helps! :bighug::bighug:

10. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Such lovely pictures of all the kitties, my, what a handsome boy Phantom has grown into. So glad he is helping heal a broken heart and I'm sure Shadow is keeping watch on you.

Stay in touch Rhiannon, always good to see you pop up.:bighug:

11. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

hmmm...
    they are about to have their first time with us traveling away for several days.
    I have one of dd 's old friends coming to stay with them.....
    we'll see how they do....

12. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

What great pictures. Love them.

13. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Cuteness overload! They are just beautiful...

14. marniepaul & miles

marniepaul & miles Member

Your Phantom reminds me so much of my Dmitri (1994-2012), who loved to fetch and was fiendishly intelligent. Beautiful kitties - what a joy!

15. Delia

Delia Member

What wonderful pictures. They are so adorable! :)

16. Wonderful photos! Keora looks a bit like Polly. Does she have extra toes?

17. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

@Carl & Polly & Bob (GA)
    no extra toes..... but big feet for such a tiny girl..... she's the smallest in the house.... we'll see when she finishes growing.

18. In her first photo, it looked like she had an extra toe on that front paw! Polly has a total of six extra toes to spare!

19. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

20. When I adopted Polly, my first poly-dactyl ever, I was surprised to learn that even among misfits, she's a misfit (to quote my favorite Christmas cartoon). I read that usually, a cat will have extra toes on either their back, or their front paws, but not on all four paws. Polly has an extra on each back foot, and two extras on each front foot.

21. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

22. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Beautiful pictures...they are all so gorgeous. So funny about Phantom and the shower!

23. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

They are all just so adorable.......makes me feel clucky!!

24. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Love, love, love the pics! What adorable babies to keep your heart happy. I know Shadow will always be there, but remember she's free of pain and watching over you. How else could you have found such wonderful little fluffballs?

25. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

yes. that's true.

26. missMeows

missMeows Well-Known Member

So glad to see that you're doing well and have your hands nice and full with bundles of fluff :) Thanks for sharing those pictures. You're family looks wonderful and I absolutely love that Phantom fetches like he does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.