Luna 1 Month OTJ Update..."hello pretty kitties"

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ronnie & Luna, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hi everyone!
    Luna is leasing a condo today - but mainly I think he really wants to check out the new lady kitties and say MEOW to all his old pals and beans!

Today is one month Annifursary for Luna Looney Tunes since his big partee day one month ago today.
    Meowing in my ear along with the alarm going off at 6am this morning (it's been a while since I've been up at 6am)
    Grabbed him to get tested - putting up a fuss cuz he rather have breakfast, not so fast dude, gimme some AMBG! 97 :mrgreen:

As u can see, he's been thru a lot lately, being beat up by sis heavyweight Bast a few days ago, poor little guy, behaving like a big sissy since!
    We have given him a few new names like Scarface, Pickle Head, Pickle Butt and so on :lol:

Luna is doing well and is enjoying many poke-free days, as u can see in our SS, I've weened myself off and haven't done much poking, lol!
    Trust me, just as it is a challenge to learn to test, it is also a challenge to ween yourself off!

Eating his yummy low carb wet fuds with no issues, and for the past few weeks, has been able to eat on his own thru the night while I sleep!
    He naps a lot during the day, plays in the evening, and continues to promote Magical Poohs to all the LL kitties!

Luna sends lots of purrs and picklehead butts to his Angels in LL!
    He would also like to send lots of good healing vines and snugglies to his kitty friends not feeling too good :YMHUG:
    And lastly, Luna is looking forward to the meet and greet soiree's at the Falls with all the LL kitties, especially the ladies :lol:

We will be back in 6 months to the next update (antijinx!)
    Take care everyone!

Luna chillin' out in his real condo - rent free!
    [​IMG]
    Luna chillin' out, again... :lol: [​IMG]

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Such a gorgeous boy with a scratch even!! Congrats to you on your 1 month annifursary--
    Your hard work & devotion to this board should inspire others to see what can be done for some cats...
    Maybe we dont all go OTJ, but we sure can learn good care of our FD kitties..

Moonie is purring at Luna's pix, & she does miss him--They could be distantly related(yea tuxedos)
    We all miss you & appreciate your staying with us--It is so important--Many HUGS from us today
    Ronnie--You Rock! \M/ \M/ \M/

3. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

What a beautiful 1 month AMBG! Such a lucky boy, Luna! dancing_cat

Who knew he was such a ladies man? I think he made Magnolia blush. Oh wait, no, that's just her color.

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi from Maggie and Ann,
    Awww, what a handsome boy! ;-) And Congrats to you and Luna for OFJ!! That gives all of us hope. I wish I had a pic of Maggie but need to buy that digital as soon as I save up! Maggie would love to play with Luna; she was being so playful this morning, but now she looks like she is in REM sleepy land. Luna is a beauty!

5. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Happy 1 month Annifursary,Luna!
    Enjoy Your poke/free life in Your rent/free condo!
    Ronnie we appreciate You still stay with Us and all Your help.
    Thank You!

6. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your 1 months anifursary! Way to go Luna! Socks was checking out Luna's pics and thought it was him! He even has the same scratch on his nose sometimes from fighting with Spooky.

[​IMG]

Hey it's like looking in the mirror. :D

7. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Congrats on Luna's first OTJ milestone!!! SO happy for you guys. I'm sure you're both enjoying things getting back to normal. Sleeping through the night?! That sounds like heaven! :mrgreen:

Love Luna's pics. He's quite the looker!

8. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Happy one month annifursary Ronnie and Luna. He is quite the cutie pie. Give him a big squeeze from me and Webber (although Webber hates to admit it). :lol:

9. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary, Luna! Is it a month? Time flies in Lantus Land. Or maybe it's just my age. Ahem.

Luna looks quite rakish with his little scar. I showed his picture to Rosie, and even SHE was interested. And Rosie generally won't have ANYTHING to do with anyone or anything that is not from Barcelona. (Although she and Basil are littermates, Rosie insists she is from Barcelona, or Barthelona as she likes to say, and that everything is perfect for cats there. Unlike here.)

Have a great day, Luna, and try to work this for some extra treats and stuff!

10. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy One Month Annifursary, Luna and Ronnie!
    The lack of poking agrees with Luna...he looks simply mahvelous (I mean even more than before if that's felinely possible-even with his scar) ;-)
    Good luck searching for his condo and I hope he finds one surrounded by beautiful chicks :lol:

xoxo
    Caryl, Alex & Jackson

11. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

Congratulations on being insulin free for one full month.

12. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

OMG, Ronnie! What beautiful photos! I'm thrilled for you and Luna; he's definitely a STUD. Love the picture with his tounge out. I can't beleive it's been a month. Geez! Time does fly. Thanks for posting.

13. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Happy One Month Annifursery, Luna!!! You look handsome as usual!!

14. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Hooray for the One Month anniversary! And Pedro says the scar is "muy macho"~

15. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

*hug*squish*kiss* Luna! :cool: You da man!
    I need to upload a photo of my civvie tuxedo sticking her tongue out.... got a great one.

16. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh.....Luna's condo....how much we miss your daily condos...sniff sniff...
    But you do such a great job visiting everyone here all the time, Ronnie ! :YMHUG:

Shadow misses his buddy Luna sooooo much.... bcatrun_gif
    :RAHCAT But he knows that Raja and Luna will be waiting for him IF and WHEN he gets to the falls too!!

So happy that all is going so well for you all....altho Luna is going to have to practice his defensive moves a little more. :lol: Girls always rule over their brothers! ;-)
    I was happy to see that your trusty meter still works...nice that you are all adjusting...
    Thank you so much for all your support all the time....we love it when you stop in and say hello!
    You are such a wonderful Mama to Luna and Bast and a great friend to us all! (((((Ronnie)))))
    Congratulations to Luna and to you !!!!

17. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Happy One Monthafursary, Luna! What a photogenic kitty you are!

18. Jennifer and Porky

Jennifer and Porky Member

Happy 1 month annifursary! dancing_cat

Such a handsome boy! And so lucky to have such a devoted mommabean like you! cat_pet_icon

19. Judith and Thomas

Judith and Thomas Member

Congratulations Ronnie and Luna!

What a wonderful update for your handsome boy! Even with a scar, he's very distinguished...I'm sure all the ladies are taking note! :mrgreen:

I know what you mean about learning NOT to test...I was the same way for a long time after Thomas went OTJ. Finally got myself down to once a month, and that was hard! :lol:

So glad he is doing so well!

Thanks for all you do for the kitties and beans in LL.

20. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary, Luna!! party_cat

Parties are sooooo much fun & I am so happy for the update!! You were going OTJ when we were starting... thank you so much for setting an excellent example!

May many months & years anniversaries come so we can continue celebrating!!

dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

21. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah! happy one month OTJ!!!! Isn't it wonderful and surreal all at the same time?!

Congrats Luney Tuney, Pickleheaded, picklebutt boy!

Yeah! Hooray! Let's party! Nipjitos at 5! Happy hour comes early today!!!! drinking24 drinking24 drinking09 drinking09 party_cat dancing_cat

22. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Congrats on nomth #1 and maniy more to come. I hope Bast is appropriately apologetic. (Why do I doubt that?)

23. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Thanks for the great update..he sure is one handsome boy.

24. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

LOL! love that first picture! luna's sticking his tongue out at us!!!
    congrats on your 1 month OTJ annifursary!

25. Chris & Mally

Chris & Mally Member

Happy One Month Annifursary to such a handsome boy, scars and all. :mrgreen:

26. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Happy One Month Annifursery, Luna!!! You were such an inspiration the day Tess started Lantus. She's trying hard to live up to your example.
    party_cat party_cat party_cat drinking24 party_cat party_cat party_cat

27. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

LUNA!!!!!!!!!

You are so right...all the girls like the bad boys on FDMB. ;-)

Congratulations on your one month and thank goodness your mama bean finally gave us Luna-groupies an update.

28. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Luna and Ronnie, Happy One Month OTJ Annifursary!!! :mrgreen:
    [​IMG]
    Thank you so much for all you do on this board. You are really appreciated, Ronnie! You always seem to be there...
    I [​IMG] you.

29. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats!!!! Wow, this gives me hope for Scrabble!!!! Thanks for being a great help to me in my first week!!!! What an inspiration Luna is!!!

30. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

I love love love the photos, Luna! Congrats on your 1 month anniversary at the Falls :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So nice to still hear from you and keep up the contact. Thanks for being there! cat_pet_icon

31. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Luna - it is very good to see your pretty face! Love the tongue. It doesn't seem like it should be a month already - glad you are enjoying life at the falls! Come visit anytime

32. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

as promised.... here's Tabbittha :razz:

[​IMG]

33. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Wonderful news and a great way to celebrate a whole month without friend Lantus! What a handsome guy you are, Luna!
    Ella

34. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: holy smokes that's a cat tongue MJ!! lol!!! :lol:

Thanks everyone for visiting! Means a lot to me and Looney Luna!
    :YMHUG:

35. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Today??? It's today!!! And I was away and almost missed it.

HAPPY 1 MONTH OTJ ANNIVERSARY LUNA AND ALMOST TEST FREE MONTH RONNIE!
    flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat party_cat party_cat flip_cat flip_cat

I am so happy for you guys. I was so excited to see a Luna condo, I for one
    truly miss them but your devotion to those of us still here cannot be measured.

Thank you Ronnie for being here and supporting the rest of us.
    I just love those pictures of Luna. I have been trying so hard to get good ones of Max
    but the flash always ruins his green eyes!!1

Big hugs to you both and tell Luna to stand uo to Bast. He is still the man of the house!

36. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Happy one month OTJ! And thank you for sticking around, we love you for it!

I'm astounded by the lack of tests on this spreadsheet. :eek: Good job breaking the habit.

37. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roni!

Glad to see that things are going well for you and Looney. [minus the whoopin by a girl kitty. Better watch out Luna or they are going to call you Nancy] Nice pictures, he is such a handsome guy. It's always nice to see you helping out on the board with advice or a kind word of support. Good luck to you and Looney and keep up the good work with the no pokus. I bet Luna is enjoying that part.

Thanks for the update, and have a good weekend.

See you on the board.

jan and sara

38. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

One month already? Congratulations!

Thanks for all you do here, Ronnie. And I love the new pics.

39. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

happy one month anniversary you guys!

wonderful pics there, so glad i stopped by here to see. that is one happy healthy looking kitty there.

and yes, chicks dig scars. even my 19 yr old buggie girl sitting on my lap looked impressed by that. (okay maybe she only opened one eye from her nap, but hey she is 92 yrs old in hooman years).

congratulations! :mrgreen:

40. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

Aww I can't believe it's been 1 month already. Happy 1 Month Anniversary Luna (and Ronnie)!!!

41. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

o my goodness, bast, what a meanie scratching poor luna's nose like that! shame on you!

luna, lookin' great! what a great 1-month anniversary number!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.