Long time lurker, first time poster. Luna was diagnosed at the end of January with numbers in the 600s. We noticed she was drinking a ton and was peeing more than we've ever seen, so we brought her to the vet a few days later. Vet started her on 2u of Lantus and RC Glycobalance wet, and said not to worry about home testing yet. The day of her 2 week follow-up appointment, she hypoed; stumbling and twitching. Luckily I work from home, so I was able to catch it. Vet dropped to 1u. Started home testing, but not regularly. Next follow-up appointment, she test in the 50s at the vet. Dropped down to .5 u. After that, I found this site and started testing regularly. After trying different dosing with our vet for the last 4 months (0.5 every 18 hours, .25 twice a day, .25 once a day), we finally got the green light to adjust as we saw fit. We started TR a few weeks ago and now have Luna eating a low carb wet food. We're starting to see some lower numbers and had a full day under 200. Hopefully with the mild success we've had recently, we can get this thing under control.