Markies and mom are doing good!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Silvina, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvina

Silvina Member

Hello dears.

Markies ss is getting nicer!!! look the yellows and blues!!!

Tonight we surprisingly have a blue at shot time. Im trying to move the Schedule to more like 1am/1PM or no more tan 2/2 but not 3 or 4 or whatever because anything happens and then the schedules ends at 7 am!

When he starts with low numbers he used to drop very fast. Anyway at that time it was a mess and I was using rapid so I shouldn´t probably compare today with those days.

I just fed him with some middle carbs and ground meat so I know BG will go up. Just for going to bed with peace of mind.

Any suggestion, recomendation?

2. Silvina

Silvina Member

Well, despite the big meal with ground meat and canned whiskas which has carbs (kind of middle carb) he go Little low (from 197 to 196) at +2.

So Im going to bed now. I left a plate with Little milk with wáter for him to drink and I will take with me to my night table a Little canned whiskas to feed him during the night. But I know I will have to put the alarm probably no longer than +6 like happen on 11/10 that he droppend to 47. Hope today we have a smooth night.

Good nights.

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Nice blues.

Silvina likes this.
  4. Toro & Ovi

Toro & Ovi Member

My suggestion: don't be scared. Unless the kitty goes low so his liver starts responding to low BG numbers (right now the liver is probably asleep all the time for months because of the continuously high BG numbers), there will always be a danger of hypo. Going low it means to have the BG numbers in the low range of a healthy cat (dark green on the SS).
    Use the no shot numbers for from the TR/SGLS regulations and besides that...don't change anything else if the kitty is not in danger.
    Just my 2 cents.
    Cheers.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    Silvina likes this.
  5. Silvina

Silvina Member

I like that expression "Just my 2 cents" lol

thank you

finally this was a flat cycle.. INTERESTING.

Whish to have a ss like @Chris & China :cat:

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  6. Silvina

Silvina Member

LOOK THAT BOUNCING!!!!! COME ON MARKIES!!!! YOU CAN DO BETTER!!!

OR MAY BE... MOM CAN DO BETTER????? :blackeye::(:cool:o_O:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow....look at that bouncing tigger cat go!

Silvina likes this.
  8. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Bouncing just stinks! Good luck with the schedule change. You must be a night owl!

Silvina likes this.
  9. Silvina

Silvina Member

:cool: I am!! lol

well... we are settling from this bouncing.. at the end of the cycle... really.. bouncing stinks and Markies body is very sensitive to even when he is on the hundreds... but we are ok... good that we are not making any more mess with any rapid

Now at AMPS 274 is a very good number for him!! Whis is weird is that spike at +9, probably he went little low in between + 4 and +9 but not that much I guess. Anyway, he ate after that 330 number since I fed him anyway, and then at AMPS he was lower so insuline kept working.

Probably he will have a spike now again after eating. I will test before going to bed which will be arround +2 (4 Am)

PS; I can´t believe how bad my written English got during this time that I was out the forum... my Lord!!!!

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  10. Silvina

Silvina Member

PLEASE GOOD VINES FOR MARKIES.

TONIGHT IS THOSE NIGHT THAT I HAD TO DECIDE TO STAY OVER MOMS HOUSE TO TAKE CARE OF HER SO IM NOT GOING BACK HOME.
    HIS LAST MEAL WAS AT +6 APROX AND HE IS NOT HAVING FOOD NOR INSULIN NOR FOOD UNTIL TOMORROW.
    HOPEFULLY EARLY IN THE MORNING BUT MOSTLY SURE ARROUND NOON.

HARD TIMES AND SUCH HARD DECISSIONS. STILL NEED TO WORK ON CONTINGENCY PLANS HOWEVER PROBABLY THIS WONT TAKE LONG.

SO PLEASE I ASK YOU ALL FOR GOOD ENERGIES FOR ALL MY BOYS AND MISHINA AND SPECIALLY MARKIES TONIGHT.

GOOD NIGHT DEARS.

SILVI

11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Silvina likes this.
  12. Silvina

Silvina Member

came back, everything was ok, Markies number was very nice, obviously because he had no food I guess, but also no lows.. so everything smooth... Thank Lord!!!!!

Mom is good too..

One more day... one day a a time

13. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad everything was okay. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Silvina likes this.
  14. Silvina

Silvina Member

:cat: THANK YOU!

15. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

You are a good daughter and a good fur Momma. Sometimes we have to make these sort of decisions to keep our babies safe when we can not be home to test. You are doing such a great job in both of your lives; one with your mom and one with Markies.

16. Silvina

Silvina Member

Thank you so much for your nurturing words!!!! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.