? Marks pharmacy

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Phoebes (GA), Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Karen & Lily

Karen & Lily Member

I live in Florida & order from Marks. Usually it arrives within one week of ordering. I emailed the script to Mark's when I first started ordering from them....

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  3. Glennie

Glennie Member

I took a picture of the prescription with my phone and forwarded it to their e-mail address. I am pretty sure it was orders@canshipmeds.com. They are holding the prescription on file for me since I didn't want them to mail it during the extreme cold. Going to order soon since the weather is warming up, but I have no idea how long it will take to get to Colorado since it will be my first order. Wouldn't help with Indiana anyway.

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  4. Phoebes (GA)

Thank you. Just trying to figure out how soon I need to order if I do. :) does the vet have to email? Or did you do it on personal email?

5. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

You can use your personal email....as long as you have a script, you can fax it to them, take a picture of it and email it, scan and email......it doesn't have to come directly from the vet

Generally, we say to plan on 1 week from order to door, but I've gotten mine in 4 days (Missouri) the last 2 times I ordered

If you have any questions or concerns, call them! They are fantastic people and great to work with!!

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  6. Phoebes (GA)

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.