Marks Pharmacy

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Breanna H, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breanna H

Breanna H Member

Does anyone know how long it took for Marks to get you your prescription during the pandemic? I'll be a new lantus user, switching from prozinc. I spoke with them on the phone on Tuesday and they said to email the script with my name and number and they would contact me to pay. I called again Friday and they said to email again. Still no response. Should I try faxing it tomorrow? I am trying my best to be patient, as I know these are unusual times, but I really want to get my kitty switched over. We leave for vacation in about a month for a week and I wanted to get a start and feel comfortable leaving him with a new insulin.

2. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA) Well-Known Member

I had to call twice as well and this was before covid19. They said they’d email me the consent forms on a Friday and by Tuesday I still didn’t have it. Then I called and spoke to a really nice man who walked me through it over the phone. I’d call again on Monday and ask if they can help you over the phone given you need to get your cat switched over asap. In other words, email them while they’re on the phone with you and make sure they got it and can move forward before you get off the call :)

3. Breanna H

Breanna H Member

Thank you! It makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one. They were super nice on the phone both times and I'm sure they are busy. I'll make sure they confirm my email while I'm on with them on Monday :)

4. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA) Well-Known Member

Sure and btw adorable pic :bighug:

Breanna H likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.