Maury - Month 5

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Yong & Maury GA, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

It looks like (and this is a fair amount of guessing) that he hits nadir around +4 if he started on a blue or green, and hits it later if he starts on a pink or red. Yellows seem to split depending on how high or low the yellow is. There's less data on the later cycles ones, but I'm going to guess around +7. There are exceptions to both of those patterns, but even Sam, who hits nadir at pretty much the same time every day, will occasionally throw me a weird cycle.

Cherish Gallagher likes this.
  2. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

What ever could that reason be, Kris? :smuggrin:

I have wondered the same thing but executing it has been more difficult :confused:

3. Yong & Maury GA

Was going to do SF2.0U but since he found some old contraband and ate like 2 pieces, decided to stick with S2.25U. On similar PS he's gone to 60 before bed test but those couple pieces of old food were like 40% carbs :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.

4. Djamila

oh, bless him! They are soooooo good at finding any old crumbs from their past lives, aren't they?!? Hopefully it won't make a difference for him tonight!

5. Yong & Maury GA

I've been keeping the upstairs doors closed but had a nice breeze today and wanted to, as my Mum says, "blow the stink out" :p. Just to help get rid of some stale, stagnant air. Thought he was chewing on the rug, it's like shag, they were given to me, and heard a "crunch". o_O What did you find?! lol. Then realized.

Djamila likes this.
  6. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

They can sniff out any bits of contraband that are available!!

7. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Yes, even if it's an ancient piece of kibble lodged under the edge of wall to wall carpet near the bathroom door. Ask me how I know that! They were trying to lift the carpet - literally! - to get at it. All three of them were gathered around and having a go.

Djamila likes this.
  8. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha! Oh my, I can picture that! I bet my cats would do the same thing...

9. Djamila

Lol...I can just imagine the betrayed looks on their faces when you swooped in with your opposable thumbs and took it away from them!:p

10. Kris & Teasel

Even better, I had my Dyson vacuum cleaner with me to do the deed! :smuggrin:

Yong & Maury GA and Djamila like this.
  11. Blair & Freya

Blair & Freya Member

I'm just going to imagine that went like this:

[​IMG]

Rachel, StephG, Djamila and 1 other person like this.
  12. Kris & Teasel

:):p:D:joyful::smuggrin::woot:!!! This is priceless!!

13. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

Omg amazing!

14. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

15. Yong & Maury GA

Cashier at Walmart's pharmacy was confused when I was asking about which syringes they carried. Online ordering it is! :rolleyes:

16. Yong & Maury GA

17. Djamila

I'm having trouble figuring out if those have half-unit marks. Am I just missing it?

18. Yong & Maury GA

The red font in product details says Yes but I couldn't find it on the box picture either! Guess I should call to confirm on Monday before ordering.

19. Djamila

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
  20. Yong & Maury GA

Only issue with those is they are all shorter needle. I still want 1/2" (12.7mm) length. I know I'm so demanding :rolleyes:

Djamila likes this.
  21. Djamila

I can understand that. It took me a long time to adjust to the shorter needle. I wanted longer when I ran out recently, but procrastination forced me to go with the short ones again.

22. Djamila

Dear lord! I just looked at your link again and yes, it does say 'half-unit markings' in bright red letters. Can you tell I am over-tired from this week? I slept for almost three hours this afternoon and I'm still exhausted. Summer vacation cannot come soon enough! I think those are probably fine.

23. Yong & Maury GA

Barbara at ADW was very nice and helpful. She wasn't 100% sure about half unit markings because I think she was looking at same info page I was, so she called her product manager to confirm, then called me back :). I'll have to build up patience to try Walmart again though, these syringes are almost double the price of his U-40s :( and I just had to take my car in immediately because the engine was getting really hot. Blasting max temperature heat in 80°F humid weather is not fun :stop:

24. Yong & Maury GA

Let's see if this works.
    I didn't want to keep posing my questions on other's "condos" until I move to Lantus land :). Just wanted to clarify, this is applies to Young Again Zero too, right? I already figure I'll be doing SLGS :cat:

25. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

yep, it applies to YA too. Dry food is metabolized slower than wet food whether it's zero carbs or not .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.