Maury - Month 6

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Yong & Maury GA, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

So that little sign of petting his right side and not wanting wet food this morning tells me we're not out o f the woods yet :(. Gave Cerenia this morning and Bupe 0.2ml at +0.5. Called refill for Bupe since we're going into the weekend and this is the last one. Have the rest for tonight. Just want my boy to feel better.

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

So sorry he's still under the weather, Yong. Silver lining: at least you know those meds are effective. :bighug: It's also good that your new vet isn't demanding to see him in clinic before prescribing a refill. I know Teresa @wolfey can give you more info on panc attacks as she's already done.

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
  3. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Thanks Kris. Figured after more than a week I better try without the meds to see how he was really doing. Gave him the 2nd B12 injection that Lois sent. Think it's ok to use an insulin syringe to draw another dose of B12 out? I pre-filled one but he can't have it until next week and I wanted to run it by you ladies too. Should be getting the SEB today. Hopefully that will help too.

4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I don't have any experience with B12 to be able to help, Yong.

5. ShipsCat

ShipsCat Member

I'm sorry Maury is still feeling punky. I don't have any b-12 advice either, but I'm sending good thoughts your way!

6. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Oh, poor little guy! Thank goodness the meds are helping him, but it would be nice to see him feeling better on his own!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.