Maury - Starting Lantus

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Yong & Maury GA, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Another evening of all foods eaten :cat:. Still hoping to get ketone test before bed :p. Maury will be getting another B12 shot tonight. I'm waiting til +1 since it's a SubQ injection too and have to tent again. Don't want to pinch injection site ;).

MY good news! I start working 1 August :joyful: ! So it did almost take a year for this job and I'm still going to try and get into my career dream job. But this will help so much for now :). Now just hope to get Maury stabilized on Lantus in 2 weeks :nailbiting:

2. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

I want to like this a million times!!!! I'm so thrilled that Maury ate and CONGRATS on the job!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Yong & Maury GA

Thanks Rachel! I'm relieved I will finally be working a steady job again :). It will help be get my dream job too! I just need Maury to get comfy with Lantus so I'm not constantly worrying about him while I'm at work. Still going to worry some, of course :smuggrin:. At least working with my step dad some has helped me break my "stay at home as much as possible" addiction.

Rachel likes this.
  4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I'm glad Maury is eating. That's great news about your job, Young! :D:D:D

5. Teresa & Buddy

Teresa & Buddy Well-Known Member

Yong, I wanted to mention something and I was afraid I might miss you tomorrow. When Buddy first started having problems with pancreatiti
    Good luck , at the vets tomorrow. Maury will keep up the good work.

6. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! Congratulations, Yong!!!! That's such great news! I'm so happy for you! And it's great that Maury is eating as well!

Hooray!!! :bighug::):cat::cool::p:D:joyful::smuggrin::woot:

7. Yong & Maury GA

Thanks ladies! Online appt request didn't go through so it will be monday. Just picking up more Cerenia tomorrow.

Teresa, I think part of your reply got cut off. I'd love to read the rest when you have time =)

8. Teresa & Buddy

Teresa & Buddy Well-Known Member

Happy to hear you have a new job. I hope it is something you enjoy doing. Sounds like Maury is doing good, if you start new job on Aug.1, that will give Maury plenty of time to recuperate before you start your new job. Seems like everything is going well for you & Maury.

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.