Mel - Three Months OTJ!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne + Nemo (GA), Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzanne + Nemo (GA)

Suzanne + Nemo (GA) Member

Hi Lantus-Landers:
    Just wanted to check in here to say Mel is doing really wonderfully. Not only is he exactly three months OTJ, but today's also his seventh birfday! We iz gonna be celebrating tonight fer sure! drinking09 cat_pet_icon

Mel's a great example of why adopting a diabetic cat can be such a heartwarming experience. He was a bit of a rollercoaster at the beginning - ketones, pancreatitis, and then some emotional peeing - but with some love, patience and the tremendous support of this board, I have the quite the healthy and happy boy, who I just love more with each passing day.

I apologize for not being here as much as I'd like lately - the job has been kicking my butt. I'm going to try and be here despite all the stress. Hope you are all well and plugging along, as I'm sure you are!

Suzanne

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Happy 7th Birthday, Mel! Cheers to a great day & a Blessed full life ahead!!
    Congratulations, Suzanne & Mel on OTJ success & I applaud you for being a beautiful soul adopting him & giving him the quality life all God's creatures deserve!! cat_pet_icon

3. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Mel and way to go OTJ for 3 months now party_cat party_cat party_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat drinking24

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Me!! And happy 3 Month OTJ too!
    Sounding great! So happy to read your report!!
    :thumbup

love
    Raja & Shad-O and Mommie too!

5. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Hey, Suzanne great to hear how well Mel is doing. AND it is his birthday! Happy Birthday Mel!

I love hearing updates on regulated and OTJ kitties and how they are so happy and active. There is nothing like being healthy to make a kitty feel good again.

6. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

it's good to hear from you, suzanne! love hearing updates on our OTJ kitties!
    drinking24 happy birthday and 3 month OTJ anniversary to mel!!! drinking24

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.