Mellow yellow

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Beenie (GA), Aug 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning!
    Noticing some more yellows which is so nice to see, even at AMPS and PMPS. Should pick up Levemir this coming week and will post over in LL land for advise on starting dose. Still got fingers and paws crossed for another blue!
    :cat::cool::cat::cool:

2. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

That's great to see things edging toward those yellows! Please keep posting updates over here, even after you've made the switch. Or just post with the link to your thread to save yourself some time. I can't wait to hear the results of the testing, and how things go for Beenie as you make the transition!

3. Beenie (GA)

Hellooooo
    How's Sam? His numbers are lookin' good:cat:
    I'm so anxious to start Levemir. Still waiting on getting the testing done. Hopefully we'll have an appointment to do the blood work by next week the latest I hope.
    Beenie is just coasting in the yellows...I'm hoping for some blue soon:cool:

4. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Sam is doing really well. Getting those teeth extracted seems to have brought his numbers back down a bit, closer to what they were before we switched insulin. We just got back from eight days out in the woods. Both kitties came with me and did a great job on the long car rides. Sam especially loved getting to go outside a bit. He's really good at walking on a leash, so he was able to have lots of little walks near the cabin, and I think between him being so happy and getting more exercise, he had a couple of really good BG days. Alas, now he's back here in our city condo with just a few potted plants. I wonder if the condo board would approve me planting grass instead of regular flooring? ;)

I can't wait to see how Beenie does on Levemir! I really hope that helps to finally break through to some better numbers. How is he doing otherwise?

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
  5. Beenie (GA)

Well maybe AstroTurf the board might go for :p
    That's so awesome that both kitties went away with you. I could never take my crew anywhere. Years ago I tried to take them to my in-laws on Christmas eve and it was a disaster.
    Glad Sam had fun in the woods:cat:

Will be starting Levemir this week...a few more days. I'm going to pick up script from vet tomorrow and get it filled. Will keep you posted!

Yong & Maury GA and Djamila like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.