Mickey

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Suzzie, Jun 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzzie

Suzzie New Member

Hi my name is Suzzie from MA, mom to Mickey a 13 year old boy who is purrrr-fect in every way but the diabetes.

Attached Files:

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Hi Suzzie and Mickey, welcome to FDMB. Mickey is a cutie, fur sure! How can we help you? Perhaps read some of the other threads here in the Introduction forum so you can get an idea of what we offer to newer members? Not every situation is going to mirror yours, or will the other new members have the same concerns or questions you might.

We want to provide the right type of information that applies to your and Mickey's situation, and help him to best health and well being possible, while providing the support you need.

You can start a new thread in the Main Health Forum HERE so that more members will see and be able to respond to you more quickly. This Introduction forum is just the welcome mat, and we want to invite you to come on in and ask those questions, so we can help you help Mickey. :cat:

3. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Oops - I see I ran across your Health post first... Lou (@Idjit's mom) , I tagged you in her other post but you're ahead of me. :)

Welcome here too Suzzie!

Idjit's mom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.