Might you Want to Adopt a Diabetic Cat in the Future?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Venita, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

As you might know, I run a project called FDMB Cats in Need. Demand and my own desires have led the mission of that project to focus in large part on the rehoming of unwanted diabetic cats. Often cats that I include on the FDMB Cats in Need Blog are in shelter, rescue, or foster situations, already having been surrendered or abandoned by their owners. Some of those cats are at risk for euthanasia. Some of the cats I include are still with their original owners who want to rehome the cats, often as an alternative to euthanasia.

If you think you might want to adopt a (or another) diabetic at some point in the future, please let me know by PM. If you have restrictions on the cat you would look to adopt, please let me know. (For example, you may only want a youngster or one that was just recently diagnosed. Or you may want a tuxedo, a short-hair, or a Maine Coon.)

If I hadn't know that Patti and Merlin wanted to open her home to a special needs cat, Boris might not be going home today.

You can always see the diabetic cats looking for a loving home by going to the FDMB Cats in Need Blog. The www (earth) symbol under my name links to that blog.

V

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.