Mikey 7/6

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Peggy and Mickey (GA), Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peggy and Mickey (GA)

Peggy and Mickey (GA) Well-Known Member

Amps 319 1 unit given, no ketones. Wonder why its higher than last evening at 289. :?:

2. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

I'm no expert, however, maybe he found something on the floor that he shouldn't have had...? *shrug* I don't know. I do know, though, that Blackie has higher #'s 1 day, and then lower the next. Mind you, I think we're trying to train her liver...? I'm still very new at all of this, and all of the terminology, too. And the feeding, and the dosing, etc. LOL One of these years, I'll get it right (I hope LOL).

3. Peggy and Mickey (GA)

Peggy and Mickey (GA) Well-Known Member

Funny, I feel like I am too..the first time on insulin was a blur and it went so quick I really didn't get into the terminology etc either. I am re-learning all of this. Right with ya. Come to think of it I didn't even have a spread sheet. :roll:

4. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

Stinks that it is a pink number, but it is only 30 points higher than 289 - so really not that much different all-in-all...... you ought to check out Oscar's preshot variability! :shock:

5. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Could also be a touch of liver training? If he saw some #s during the night that are better than he's used to, he might be reacting a bit. Hard to say really, just a possibility...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.