GA Milo earned his wings

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by milosmommy, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milosmommy

milosmommy Member

With my eyes swollen and red I have to say my sweet baby Milo has earned his angel wings.

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
  2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh no, I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you:bighug::bighug:
    Land softly sweet Milocat_wings>o

3. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

I am so very saddened to read this. My sincerest condolences.

Fly free and land softly Milo. :rb_icon:

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

This is devastating! My heart is breaking for you. No words. Just prayers for you. You have an angel watching over you. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

oh, no, I am so very sorry. Big hugs to you.
    Liz

6. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

(((((Meredith)))))) It feels totally inadequate to say this, I am deeply sorry for the loss of your sweet Milo. Hugs, big hugs and healing vines for you and your family. Fly free sweet Milo,and land softly- You are surrounded by love

7. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I just read thru yesterday 's condo.
    What a shock.
    Sending you a big long hug. I am so so sorry.
    Milo knows how much you love him and you will see him again.
    Fly Free Milo.
    [​IMG]

8. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:....our hearts are absolutely broken with yours. It seems so inadequate, but we are so very sorry, and our thoughts and prayers are with you....

9. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

There are no words...
    such heartbreaking news...
    I'm so sorry.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

cat_wings>o Fly free dear Milo... land softly.

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. Sending prayes and hugs. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Fly free Milo.

11. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

I am devastated right along with you. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

cat_wings>oFly Free Milo!cat_wings>o

12. ramonaghan

ramonaghan Member

I am so sorry for your sudden loss. Rest well, sweet Milo.

13. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Requiem aeternum, Milo.
    {{hugs}}

14. Lori & Lulu

Lori & Lulu Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry to hear this. Fly free, sweet angel boy Milo cat_wings>o Mama will see you again someday...

15. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

I am deeply shocked to hear your terrible news Meredith, so very sad for you. Sending prayers and hugs for you and sweet Milo:bighug:cat_wings>o

16. Stacym20

Stacym20 Member

Oh Meredith, I am so very sorry to have to read this news. There are no words. I can’t even imagine. My deepest sympathies. May you find peace and comfort. Fly free Milo.

17. Vicki

Vicki Member

I am so very sad to hear about Milo. Thoughts and prayers are with you. Sweet Milo's spirit is flying happy and free, and your memories will be with you always. cat_wings>o:bighug::bighug::bighug:

18. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

RIP Milo :rb_icon:

His time came so unexpectedly, I am so sorry Meredith.

19. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

(((Meredith))), this is so heartbreaking. I am so sorry.:bighug::bighug: I hope Milo sends you a sign when he makes it to the Bridge. Fly free Milo.cat_wings>o

Tears on my keyboard.

20. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Words can't express how sorry I am to hear about Milo.
    My deepest sympathies,
    Peg and Toby

21. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

I am crying right now, there are no words that I can say right now to help, but I am so very sorry for your sudden loss......

Milo was so blessed to have you as his amazing momma bean.....Milo, my dear, fly free and land among your friends at the Rainbow Bridge. But please do not forget to send your momma a sign that you made it safely and you are ok....

22. milosmommy

milosmommy Member

Thank you everyone
    Later I will post info in hopes that my angel can save a life.
    My entire family appreciates all your support and kindness

23. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

This is such a shock. I am so sorry. Milo is flying free and will send you a sign from the Rainbow Bridge.
    You were so blessed to have each other. My Heartfelt sympathies.:bighug::bighug:
    Land softly, little one.cat_wings>o
    Paula & Michael

24. Lori & Lulu

Lori & Lulu Well-Known Member

"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable. All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster. You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.... Author unknown..."

25. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

I am so, so sorry to hear the sad news that your boy is gone so unexpectedly. Sweet Milo will be waiting at Rainbow Bridge for you and you will see him again when the time is right. :bighug::bighug:

26. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry. Fly free Milo
    468250633_390673.gif

27. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Dear ((((Meredith)))),
    We are saddened to learn that Milo has passed. So unexpected, so tragic. Hold his memory dear, for he will always be with you, his beloved mamabean, in his special place in your heart.
    Fly free, dear Milo! cat_wings>o on your beautiful golden wings,

In deepest sympathy,
    Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Stu(GA)

28. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

Oh Meredith I am so sad for you. This is just tragic.
    Hugs for you and Milo as you hold on to each others memories. 1621805_462539847185128_882090303_n (4).jpg

29. Deanna & Billie

Deanna & Billie Well-Known Member

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I can tell that you gave Milo so much love and such a wonderful life. I'll be thinking of you and sending vines and prayers. :rb_icon:

30. Patricia & Noodle

Patricia & Noodle Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for the tragic and sudden loss of your sweet Milo. I'll be keeping you, your family, and Milo close to my heart. He was so lucky to have such a loving and caring family.

31. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

OMG I am so so sorry for the sudden passing of Milo. ((HUGS)) to you at this difficult time. Fly free Milo.

32. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry.
    Having lost one of our precious babies to anesthesia last year I understand that knowing that it is very rare doesn't make one damn bit of difference when it rips your world into pieces that can't be put back together. Hugs, prayers and tears for you and Milo.

33. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

{{{Meredith}}}

So very sorry to hear this tragic and very unexpected news....Please know that you did nothing that could have caused or prevented this. As Melanie said, anesthesia risks are rare but they happen and there's just no way to predict them. You did what was best for Milo and he knows that.

Fly free on your new golden wings Milo! Send your mama a sign that you're happy, healthy and will wait for the day when you're together again!cat_wings>o

[​IMG]

34. Suzanne & Cobb(GA)

Suzanne & Cobb(GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry!! Fly free sweet Milo.

35. Voula

Voula Well-Known Member

My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Milo. May precious memories sustain you at this most difficult time.

36. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry. We were all hoping he would pull through. :(

:rb_icon:
    Fly free, sweet Milo, and land softly.

37. Marycatmom

Marycatmom Well-Known Member

My heart is breaking for you. Praying for comfort.

38. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

(((((Meredith)))))) I am so sorry for your loss. I know a little of how you feel.

Fly Free Beautiful Milo.
    [​IMG]
    I will light a candle for him, tonight.

Big Hugs!

39. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((Meredith & DH)))))

There are few words that can make this any easier. The grace of such an unexpected turn of events is that Milo slept and spent time in your arms. He knew just how loved he is.

Many years ago a member here shared a fable of why we choose tears. I hope it brings some comfort.

Fly free Milo and land softly. There are many of our LL kitties waiting for you at the Bridge to keep you company until the time you are reunited with the ones you love best.

40. Darin & Charlie

Darin & Charlie Well-Known Member

So sorry about Milo.

41. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

My heart is breaking for you all, Meredith. I'm so terribly sorry. There just aren't any words that can make this better, but i hope it helps to know that your LL family is grieving with you.

Fly free little Milo - loved and cherished.

[​IMG]

42. Laura&Chichi (GA)

Laura&Chichi (GA) Well-Known Member

Im deeply sorry for your sudden loss of precious Milo. I was following your condo yesterday and then this morning. I was hoping to come home from work and see good news. I logged on and looked for his condo, only to see the sad news. We were all pulling for him. I hope you can get some comfort from knowing that you did everything a good momma should do for their fur baby. He knew many years of love from you. Fly free little Milo..cat_wings>o

43. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

44. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

My heart hurts at this sudden and tragic turn for you and your sweet boy. Fly swift and free dear Milo. Send comfort to your family.

Marilyn and Polly

45. Blamethecats and Hannah

Blamethecats and Hannah Member

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Milo. What an extraordinary journey the two of you had together. Please know that I share your sadness. Fly free, Milo.
    Cat-angel-150x150.jpg

46. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry. Milo knows he was loved, and will be missed. Fly free little one. :rb_icon:

phpPfAouMAM.jpg
    For Milo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.