Minou update - NOT CANCER!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Karen & Angus(GA), Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karen & Angus(GA)

Karen & Angus(GA) Member

Got her biopsy results. She has cholangiohepatitis, mild lymphocytic - plasmacytic enteritis/gastritis (IBD), and heliocobacter in her stomach.

We have an appointment Monday with her IM vet to formulate a treatment plan.

2. Jill and Remi

Jill and Remi Member

Okay, I don't know what all that other stuff means but I am so glad it is not cancer. Hope her treatment plan is easy and she is better soon!

3. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

I'm with Jill. Clueless. But so very happy for you and Minou that it's not cancer.

4. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

uWell that stuff sounds scary but at least not cancer. Continued prayers for Minou.

5. Karen & Angus(GA)

Karen & Angus(GA) Member

Inflammation of the liver, mild inflammatory bowel disease, and the bacteria that causes ulcers in her stomach. Most important - all are TREATABLE.

6. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

man, that's wonderful news. no one wants them to be sick but what the other alternative was, this is acceptable. now be a good cat minou and do what the vets tell you so you can get better

7. tuckers mom

tuckers mom Well-Known Member

Great that everything is treatable even if I can't pronounce it :mrgreen:

8. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

Awesome news that it is treatable!!

9. breayle and jake

breayle and jake Member

That's great news! May I suggest a fantastic supplement for kitty since her tums is giving her problems? It's called Standard Process Enteric Support. Also, they have something for her liver, that is also fantastic called Feline Hepatic Support. Best part about these supplements are that they use whole food (mostly organs) for their vitamins/minerals. Another great thing, is that kitty just eats em right out of your hand!

http://www.standardprocess.com/display/VeterinaryCatalog.spi?ID=347 Enteric Support
    http://www.standardprocess.com/display/VeterinaryCatalog.spi?ID=348 Hepatic Support

If you cannot find these products, please let me know and I can ship them to you from my work :D

Hope this helps!

Breayle and Jake

10. Carol & Yoshi

Carol & Yoshi Well-Known Member

Oh, what a relief! And all treatable. Go Minou!!

11. Patticass & Tyler (GA)

Patticass & Tyler (GA) Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.