Miss Bristol

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by racn1320, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racn1320

racn1320 Member

Wanted to share a few pics of my baby that i had to put down today. She was the best and cant wait to see her again. These pics were from a few months ago. Love you baby girl!

Attached Files:

2. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

3. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry to hear Bristol has gone ahead. They are never with us long enough.
    She was indeed a gorgeous girl who gave and received much love and she will be waiting for you at the bridge. RIP Bristol. cat_wings>o

4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

So sorry you had to say goodbye.

racn1320 likes this.
  5. racn1320

racn1320 Member

That will make my life when i get to see her again!

6. (GA) Gypsy's Parent

(GA) Gypsy's Parent Member

What a sweet little girl Bristol was! I'm sure she would thank you for taking such good care of her.

7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I'm so very sorry , Bristol looked like such a sweet girl. I have tears in my eyes as I'm typing, ever time I hear of a kitty passing I can't help it. She knows you loved her dearly
    She had such a precious face. Again I am so sorry, I've had to put 2 of my kitties to sleep yrs ago and it's heartbreaking, you just never forget about them, Bristol will always be in your heart

JanetNJ likes this.
  8. racn1320

racn1320 Member

You have no idea how many boxes of tissues im going thru. She was sweet,she was my everything

9. racn1320

racn1320 Member

She took care of me too! I miss her so much

10. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

They are beautiful photos of Bristol.
    She looks like a much loved contented kitty.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

racn1320 likes this.
  11. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I could imagine, it's understandable, in time it will get better, but she will always be with you, after my last cat had passed yrs ago I didn't even want to think about getting another cat, I waited about a month or so and happened to go with my sister to Petco , a pet store and they just happened to have cats there that were up for adoption, that's when I saw 2 male cmale cats in the cage, they are brothers, I went over to see them and that was it. I took both of them. They are 11 now and Tyler is the one who had diabetes and his brother Perry is in stage 2 kidney disease but is doing fine, just had his blood work done. He also has had seizures but hasn't had one in about 11 months now, on meds for it and Tyler is doing ok. You will know when it's right for you to give another kitty a good home.

racn1320 likes this.
  12. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

So so sorry for you.....! Nothing worst than having to say good bye to our loved kitty, the one who shared our life !:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

racn1320 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.