MissLunaMae (& Winky!)

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by MissLuna, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissLuna

MissLuna Member

Hello All!

Miss LunaMae was very recently (9 days ago) diagnosed with diabetes. She is a lovely Devon Rex who we adopted as an adult. Our old kitty passed, and I discovered that my red/itchy eyes were actually a cat allergy (when I walked in shelters, to hopefully find a new friend, my eyes reacted very quickly!) So we looked a while for a Devon Rex in need. Her "Frenemy" - Winky, also a Devon Rex, was adopted from a hoarding situation from the MSPCA. We are so in love with our feline babies! As I learn all about how to test/administer/food, etc. I was feeling quite overwhelmed, and found this amazing site/board! Thank you all for your expertise! I've posted only a photo of Miss LunaMae, as she is the kitty with diabetes, but attached a photo of the two of them snuggling.

Attached Files:

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Good morning and welcome. The kitties are beautiful. This is indeed the place to learn about the sugar dance. Please take a look around the different forums and see what is available to you. There are informational yellow tagged stickies at the tops of the forums that contain a wealth of information. I'm so glad you want to learn about testing to help keep Miss Luna safe, as well as the rest of the "dance steps".

MissLuna likes this.
  3. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome to you and your sweet babies!

MissLuna likes this.
  4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

So sweet! We are here for you whenever you need us

MissLuna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.