Mollie is gone

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by imdreaming, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imdreaming

imdreaming New Member

Mollie died on May 17. I'm just now beginning to be able to talk about her passing. She was just shy of 16 years old and had been diabetic for 2 years.

Thanks to all here. I did not post often (if at all), but found so much support and valuable information here. Thanks to all.

2. Lee and Tida (GA)

Lee and Tida (GA) Member

I am so sorry for your loss. Fly free sweet Mollie.

3. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry you lost your Mollie. Keeping a diabetic kitty alive and well for two years was a great gift you gave her. And having your love for 16 years was the best gift. Fly free, Mollie.

4. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss.

You did a wonderful job taking care of Mollie, and those two years
    were precious for you both.

May all your best memories of Mollie bring you comfort...

...'til you meet again.

5. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

Sending you deep sympathy and understanding on the passing of your beloved Mollie. She lived another two years because you took the time to learn and treat her diabetes. We all know the bond created between owner and cat in dealing with this disease and many of us know how deep the void their passing leaves in our lives. May the memories of the years shared help you through the "moments" till the time comes when a memory of Mollie will bring a smile to your face, not tears. I am so sorry and my heart goes out to you,we miss them so very much. She was loved and she knew she was loved. wings_cat

6. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

How you must hurt. I'm so sorry for your lossI think grieving is the worst thing we go through. Please take care of yourself.
    jeanne

7. Sharon and Taz

Sharon and Taz New Member

I saw your post above mine and am so sorry for the loss of your Mollie. I truly feel your pain as my Taz is slipping away as well. It's so hard to not be able to hear from them what is wrong and what you can do, but we all try our very best and in the end i believe they know how much they were loved. She is free and in heaven your sweet angel...

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss ..

9. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

(((((I am so sorry)))) Fly free Mollie. wings_cat

10. RuthV

RuthV Member

I am sure that cat knew nothing but excellent care and lots of affection. You put up a commendable fight and I hope your pain is gone soon.

11. Jennifer+Spunky(GA)+Peake

Jennifer+Spunky(GA)+Peake Member

Rest assured all our babies were there at the bridge waiting with open paws :-|

12. BobsMom

BobsMom Member

I am so very sorry for your loss.
    wings_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.