Molly Finally Retaliated

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by FurballLover, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

An excerpt from the civie's diary:

Lying in wait, I plot my next move. It's never good enough to get even, one must get ahead. What to do next? Perhaps with better planning Jen will not roll over and out of harm's way just as the vomit is shooting out at her. Maybe next time she will get it right on her head, as intended.
    A better plan is needed--must consult others for suggestions. Possible scenarios: puke in her slippers, on her beloved laptop, or even her favorite handbag. Yes, the possibilities are endless.
    Laying on top of Jen to groom myself for 20 minutes didn't have the desired effect. She didn't seem to mind that she wasn't able to fall asleep, in fact, she had the audacity to laugh the whole time--throwing off my balance. Urrggh--I will exact revenge!!!
    Ha Ha, she thought she could bribe me with fresh catnip---No, that won't be enough.
    I overheard her telling Daddy I will no longer be allowed to sleep on her pillow--we'll just see about that!

Yes, she waited over two weeks to get even for the dreaded vet visit. I woke early Sun morning, before it was light out, to discover puke on the pillow, my arm, and the sheets:( Molly waited until I was comfortable, and thought that she was over the trip, before getting me back!! She's a crafty one.

2. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Revenge is best served up cold.

3. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

I do believe she's been pulling the old Sun-tzu off the bookshelf and taking notes while we are at work!! Creepy.

4. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Looks like the odds of you getting killed by your cat just went up significantly. I must hand it to her for her patience and cunning. Hopefully she doesn't teach the others her wily ways. Droolers would never turn on you like that, though, so you are safe on that count.

5. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :mrgreen:

6. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I second the Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww! Poor you. Good thing you have a strong stomach. Do you have a picture of Molly to share? It would be good to know what such a crafty cat looks like.

7. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

She really can be sweet, well, to DH anyway!

[​IMG]

8. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

That's hysterical! I love your writing. Just don't let her send Tenderfoot any ideas, he sleeps on my pillow. Every morning I wake with a new hairdoo :lol:

9. Sarah and Buzz

Holy cow, except for her facial markings, she looks just like Buzz (and Pippa, Joanna's civie)!!

10. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

Sarah- everytime I look at the pic of Buzz, I think swap their heads, and its the same kitty!

Nancy- does Tenderfoot moonlight at the salon? Does he do highlights too, 'cause I could use a touch-up!!

11. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

Ohhhh Tenderfoot definitely needs to keep his day job (sleeping). His highlights are a bit streaky. I get some interesting looks in the morning! :lol:

12. Sarah and Buzz

Molly sort of looks like she's on a spa table, waiting for her treatment. ;)

13. MicheleS

MicheleS Member

I was thinking the same thing! What a diva!

14. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

Diva doesn't even begin to describe her! She could be the star of a new reality show "The Real HouseCats of Chicago" :lol:

15. Sarah and Buzz

I love it!! You better trademark that before someone else steals your idea. Pitch it to Animal Planet. There are plenty of kitties up in Chicago who could be on the series. Princess Moochiebeast immediately springs to mind. ;) I daresay she might give Molly a run for her money.

16. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

OOOHHHH---I am intrigued! Get Molly and the Princess together and people would see a 'real' catfight on tv! Charlie can be the good looking comic relief (think Joey from 'Friends') As far as the drooler-- she's smart enough to be afraid of Molly (who we also sometimes call princess).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.