? Mom appt next tues EARLY, skip amps??

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Myagi (GA) and Heidi, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

The only time ortho can see mom is 730am. That means leaving home at 7am. I can't do Myagi shot at 650 or so an hour early because he likes to check the fishes in the am and no guarantee he'll eat. Ortho appts take long - 730 check in for 8am appt, then cut off current splint, wait etc, doc, new cast etc etc. So I think it'll be better to skip that shot because if I shoot late it could be 11am or even later when we do get back.
    And if we skip, his pm dose would be same or does anyone recommend a fat dose or increase? And please don't yell at me for asking, I'm just covering all bases. Upset about this anyway.
    Fyi/btw The only way to guarantee he'd eat enough to carry him through would be kibble.
    Please advise - thanks :bighug::bighug:

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

When I've been stuck with other commitments I've skipped the shot then just resumed with the usual dose next dose time. I try to keep things simple if I can. :)

Myagi (GA) and Heidi likes this.
  3. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug:;) thanks for always being here for all of us no matter how big or trivial our concerns!:bighug:

Kris & Teasel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.