MooCAT PMPS 190 AT2

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Moocat, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Moocat

Moocat Member

I have never shot below 200 except once and he went hypo but on a higher dose. This drop dose appears to be working but I'm scared to make him go hypo. It would require me monitoring into 2 and 3 am. and all i have is honey . LC and Food MC Food
    I did a second test 10 minutes later it said 257? Weird? did a 3rd test it was 242. I'm gonna go ahead.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    Reason for edit: ETA
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry no one got back to you earlier. Glad you ended up shooting. You should start thinking about lowering your no shoot number with him on such a tiny dose. I think you would have been fine with shooting 190.

Moocat likes this.
  3. Moocat

Moocat Member

What do you think I should lower it to? My only concern is that some days I can only test @+2 . If numbers are low, what do I do? Feed him high carb and leave? What do most people do if they see that there may be an active cycle but do not have the ability to stay home? Also, what percentage is considered high carb?

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Start with shooting lower in the evening when you can monitor and gather data. There are tips in the Sticky Note on doing TR with a full time job that work equally well no matter what dosing method you use. Having an auto feeder really helped me. Yes, you can leave our high carb food if you see him dropping fast. High carb is 15% carbs and above.

Moocat likes this.
  5. Moocat

Moocat Member

Thanks for the tips and guidance!