Mowgli-2mnths OTJ

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Mowgli and Keri, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mowgli and Keri

Mowgli and Keri Member

Hey there!
    I thought I would post here too, although I know the frequency of visitations is less..

I am so pleased with Mr.Mowgli and I don't want to jinx anything, but he is doing great!
    He is back to playing WAY more and looking fit! He does his purrrrr and back to kneeding on me, or his blanket or what have you. And he RARELY in the bedroom unless I am in there! So I am very pleased! His appetite somedays is still HUNGRY and other days more normal, but I think that is due to our ever changing weather! I know I feel the same way...

I just wanted to post the wee bit o update...
    And if anyone ventures over..
    I am thinking about all those that are having tough times right now, and those that have lost their babies recently...It seems, sadly, that there have been a few...

To be honest, it is hard to come on and read them, I cry daily.....
    I want to believe that all my droolers and kitties will live forever, but sadly it is all to real..

ANYWAY,
    Thoughts to everyone!

2. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

What a wonderful report on Mowgli! It just fills your heart to bursting when you see them doing so good doesn't it?

It does seem like the board is losing a lot of their babies lately. Its is hard to watch (and experience, we lost the first of our family recently). But I also am just so overwhelmed with thankfulness that we have this board where we can all celebrate the victories and hurt at the losses and heal together and know that the people around us know exactly what we are going through 'cause they love theirs just as much.

Keep up the great work with Mowgli and enjoy his improved health :)

3. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

I'm so late in replying, Mowgli is probably nearly 3 months OTJ anti-jinx. Just wanted to say congrats!

Also, I'm happy to see you posting here. I will make a point of checking in regularly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.