Mr Tinkles 6/9

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Laurie and Mr Tinkles, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

AMPS 431 2.0u
    +7 149
    +9 155

Life's been crazy the last couple of days, I kept the SS updated but didn't have time to post a thread!

I increased to 2.0u, and I increased his l-lysine because his URI symptoms got worse again.

Yesterday Tinkles got down to 125, and he stayed below 300 the entire cycle....very happy with that! Of course, there was the fur shot last night, leading to the 431 this morning....oh well, DH has to learn how to give the insulin shots too! The shorter needles seem better. I think we're moving in the right direction....slowly but surely. I did shoot early this morning (+10.5) to stop the steep rise from the fur shot.

Tinkles is laying in my lap, something he hasn't done since before his diagnosis. Yesterday, he let me clip the last few matted clumps out and brush his belly. His coat is soft and silky again, and he gained another 1/2 lb. in the last week. He is definitely feeling a lot better. He still needs to gain more weight, but we're getting there!

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blue numbers, yay!!! That is awesome that he is gaining weight & getting nice & silky again, and starting to feel better. Looks like you are making good progress, and pretty close to where you may start seeing a lot more good #s. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.