MURPHY DAY 5

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by msmurphy2010, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msmurphy2010

msmurphy2010 Member

Well, folks, here's the update. Murphy is doing wonderfully. I took her yesterday a.m., because she really needed some fluids, and when I brought her home, she got out of the carrier, and was like a little sweet balloon. She's actually ran around a few times that I've seen between last night and tonight. Super cute. She seems so happy now. Her coat has literally changed overnight and she seems very alert. The neuropathy may or may not go away, but once she's stabilized we are going to start her on sublingual B-12 methylcobalamin. Otherwise, I'm seeing improvement, although I know we've got a ways to go.

2. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the 'sublingual' thing.

Just crush it up and put it into her food....that's what we do here.

3. msmurphy2010

msmurphy2010 Member

I get the No-Shot B-12 for myself, they are tiny little red dots you put under your tongue, and I gotta tell you, they really do help. B-12 methylcobolomin is really good for diabetic neuropathy. I take it for neuropathy, but it is because my surgeon nicked my thoracic nerve when I had my thyroid removed from cancer last year. Fingers, arms, legs, I know how horrible it feels - -it's a lightening bolt, electric shock feeling, terrible. She's doing well so far, even better today. I'm so pleased. She looks better, I can tell she feels better, and what's weird is that she isn't meowing like she did before, but my vet said that's because all she wanted was food! That's all her little brain was focusing on. I see some rapid breathing about 5 minutes after the insulin injection. Has anyone ever seen this?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

r u testing yet? :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.