Murphy - Terrific BG Curve Thursday

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by missmurphy2010, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missmurphy2010

missmurphy2010 Member

Hi all. My computer bit the dust 2 weeks ago - boy, that's like losing your baby blanket!! And, all of my contacts, passwords, everything was lost. So, I had to re-register. Anyways, Murphy had an excellent glucose curve on Thursday, low-mid 100s, although when they brought her in, she was in the main treatment area, and I just happened to call around 10:00 to see what she was testing, and the had told me that she was in the regular treatment room - there are 10-15 people walking around at one time, barking dogs, screaming cats, trauma, you name it. So, I had them move her, because last curve, she ran 200s. And, she gets too upset, so they moved her to the quiet treatment area where she was pretty much by herself. By 11:30, she had dropped down to 137, so this is terrific news! And, her little wound healed so nicely, and she was able to get her staples out, and told me to throw away the onesys!

I'm very happy with the way things are going right now. Although, we suspect that she may have IBD now. She hasn't poopied in 3-4 days, so Lactulose and fiber and if she doesn't do by tomorrow, I will have to bring her in for an enema. I'm hopeful she will poo!

Hope all are well.

Lisa and Murphy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.