my cats blood sugars and insulin

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by mrtiggersmom, Oct 12, 2019.

1. mrtiggersmom

mrtiggersmom New Member

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome! Is this your first post to the LB&L forum? Have you been posting on another forum before this, or if in this one, the previous post? If so, you might want to place the last url into the top of this post so we'll have a little background on Mr. Tigger. It looks like you've been here a while...so that would be helpful. :)

Also, if you could get your signature set up so we can see what kind of meter and food you're using; which protocol (if you've decided) and other info about you. It's limited as to how much you can type so look at some other signatures and you'll get the idea.

Tomorrow when you post, you'll want to start a new condo each day; make the title like this; 10/13 Mr. Tigger AMPS ### - generally we have one condo per day and we can change the title as the day goes on and you'll get comments/replies throughout the day. If you have a question you can use the '?' mark or just post the info as I've suggested.

3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Hi mrtiggersmom, welcome to FDMB. Sue suggested you set up your signature and I checked to see if you had posted before (you hadn't) so I want to give you the info on how to do that.

The spreadsheet links (the URL) are typically long and in order to get them into the signature allowing for all the other info you want to provide, you can create a text link such as Tigger's SS. Just type that out at the end of the signature information,
    Go to the function bar at the top and click on the symbol that looks like a chain link (7th symbol from the left). A dropdown box will appear asking for the URL. Paste the URL (long spreadsheet link). The URL will appear in the box. Click on "insert".