My Gracie Mae

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Meighan Robles, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meighan Robles

Meighan Robles New Member

Hi! i am so grateful for the outpouring of love and support we have received from Facebook pages. I was told about this page and am so relieved to see how much help is out there! My baby girl was just diagnosed diabetic on Saturday... she also has renal failure(which we have been managing) we are so overwhelmed. i was told to introduce myself and ask for help setting up a spreadsheet and to start home testing- my baby is on ProZinc

2. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Meighan, and a warm welcome to you and Gracie Mae. :)

I'm glad that you found us. It is very overwhelming at first - especially when you are trying to manage multiple health issues. Here are some links to get you started:

Testing and injecting tips - great diagram of the best spot on the ear to get a blood sample

Home testing links and tips (includes videos)

FDMB spreadsheet instructions

If you find the spreadsheet set-up a bit tricky let us know and one of the members here will be able to help you with the initial set-up.

We'll do all we can to help you and your baby girl. In the meantime, remember to breathe. As you learn more and develop a routine things will get easier. :bighug:

Mogs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.