GA My Moo

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Moosmommy, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moosmommy

Moosmommy Member

Hi everyone.
    I just wanted to let you know that I had to help my Moo to the rainbow bridge on Monday.
    He had been in remission since thanksgiving but recently had stopped eating a drinking. Turns out he had a blockage in his bladder and an infection somewhere in his body. His kidneys were starting to fail as well.
    His little body couldn't handle the stress anymore and my baby had dropped to just 7 lbs from his pre-diagnosis weight of 20 lbs.
    he was telling me the last few days that somethjng was wrong. He wasn't himself. Even his meow was different. I miss him so much. And life is not the same. But he was hurting and hung on for snuggles even Sunday night. It has been so much harder for me as i had to say goodbye to my father in April after only 23 days from diagnosis of cancer to the end where i held his hand as i said goodbye
    Thank you to everyone for help and love over the years.

Annie and Moo

Attached Files:

2. Clark

Clark Member

Im so sorry for your loss.

3. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Annie, I am so very sorry to hear it was Moo's time to leave. You gave him a wonderful life, full of love and caring, and helped him leave his pain behind when it was time. I know he loves you, and will be waiting at the Bridge for the day you are reunited. I hope that the memories of the years you spent together will help heal your heart. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: cat-sympathy-card (1).jpg :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Dyana likes this.
  4. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Oh I am so very sorry that it was Moo's time! RIP little guy!

5. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Ohh no. So sorry Annie. Tears are falling for you both. May Moos love and light lead your way in these darkened days ahead of you. What a beautiful handsome boy. That last picture tore at my heart. Fly free Moo! cat_wings>o love his name!

6. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you've lost your boy, Moo. :rb_icon:cat_wings>o

7. ShipsCat

ShipsCat Member

I'm so sorry it was time for Moo to cross the Rainbow Bridge. What a handsome fellow! My thoughts are will you in this sad time. Fly free and land softly Moo cat_wings>o

8. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss

9. Helen & Snickers

Helen & Snickers Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for giving him such a wonderful life. I know your dad is taking good care of Moo for you.

10. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

May fond memories of your beloved, Moo, warm your heart always cat_wings>o

11. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss of Moo and your Dad. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

My deepest :bighug::bighug::bighug:condolences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.