Myloh Update :)

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ashley & Myloh, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashley & Myloh

Ashley & Myloh New Member

Wow... new website! Glad I was able to get in :) Just wanted to update you all on Myloh. His pancreatitis is pretty quiet these days and he seems to be back to his regular old self. BGs remain in the 70-90s. Never see him drink water anymore, although we also started mixing some in with his food too so that might play a small role as well. We're giving him weight management Pro Plan but just picked up some cowboy food made by Merrick. Can't remember the exact name but it looked nice and low in fat as well as carbs and the ingredients were pretty darn good too. It's been so difficult finding a good food that's low in carbs and fat but not made with crap ingredients. If only I had the time to make my own food for them ;)

Myloh is happy that he doesn't get poked a bajillion times every day and I'm happy I don't have to do it! We're all so grateful we figured out what was going on and can now be proative about it.

Hope all is well! Joanna- has Bix followed in Myloh's footsteps yet? I know that tutu was irresistable!!

Ashley

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Ah, the tutu!!! Maybe that's why things have been rougher around here lately for a few kitties.... we'll have to dust off the tutu & start making threats! :lol:

Bix still seems to hover in the low 100s, so lately I've ended up giving him insulin every few days. It's not a bad situation at all, but sure would be nice to see more DDs. :)

I'm so glad to hear Myloh is doing well... thanks for the update!!!

3. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Great to see you here, Ashley, and with such wonderful news, too! :) I am so happy that Myloh is doing so well. I know what you mean about the food.

Update every now and then and let us know how it's going. :) We love to hear success stories!

4. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Ashley! It is so good to hear from you. I was just thinking about the OTJ kitties that were on here last year and wondering how they're doing. I am so glad Myloh is doing so well. I hope he continues to do well and that you are doing well too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.