Nadir getting later? Or slow to rise?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Jasper Blue and Jay, Apr 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasper Blue and Jay

Jasper Blue and Jay Member

Had a question about stalling but he's begging and he's vibrating like he does sometimes when his numbers are low and he's hungry so I don't want his bg to go up as a result of panic glucose dump or whatever its called...so I can't withhold food any more.

So... fed him and going to give him .5 .

I'm not sure how to manage the lower numbers at night...

I'm thinking of switching to the 13/11 but that just ends up being the stalling thing that isn't actually working out for me lol because I can't resist feeding him when he's acting low. :(

And the lower dose at night is giving me icky numbers in the AM.

And he's not going low enough in the daily cycle to justify switching back to .5 twice a day ..

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

I think you would probably get more answers over on the Prozinc page to your questions, than here, as a lot of us are Lantus users and the Prozinc users don’t always get to come over here unless tagged.

3. Jasper Blue and Jay

Jasper Blue and Jay Member

Ok, I'll ask there. It was originally a more generic question about stalling because its hard to get answers on the prozinc page for timely questions, but I decided not to stall and so edited the question without realizing it was a more prozinc specific question.

Bron and Sheba (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.