Nancie and Maxwell

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Nancie C Jiménez, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancie C Jiménez

Nancie C Jiménez New Member

Hi there everybody my name is Nancie and my kitty is Maxwell. He was diagnosed yesterday. We are new members of this group. We are here to learn, be educated and make new friendships. Thank you all for being here and we appreciate you!

2. Coco’s Momma

Coco’s Momma Member

Welcome to the forum Nancie! You're in the right place to learn to manage Maxwell's diabetes - there's great information on the main forum to help get you started.

3. Paigeworthy

Paigeworthy Member

4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Hi Nancy, and welcome to FDMB. You are going to find lots of information about treating Maxwell's diabetes here and helping him feel better. If you haven't already, go back to the Home Page and read the Getting Started and Education sections. This is very valuable information that you will appreciate having and help you to begin to understand feline diabetes and how to help Maxwell.There is lots more information on different forums and you will be getting there as you go along.
    I suggest you create a signature that will be displayed with each of your posts and give Maxwell's pertinent information, so you won't have to be asked and answer the same questions. Click on your user name in the upper right corner of the page, then on Signature in the menu. Tell us Maxwell's gender, age, weight, diagnosis date, what kind of insulin you use and the current dosage, what kind of glucose meter you use, what kind of food you feed, and any other health conditions or issues. This information can be updated at any time.

5. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.