Need advice please

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sonia & Leo, May 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting and I need advice desperately, please.

My name is Sonia and my kitty is Leo. He was diagnosed in February 2018 and it’s been a long terrifying road with bad advice and no support. I eventually found the FDMB and read some information about doing a tight protocol, which we started on May 4th.

I finally completed Leo’s SS and was hoping someone could take a look and tell me what we’re doing wrong.

If you need me to translate the SS to the US version or answer any questions please let me know.

Thank you so much for being there, I’ve had a chance to read some of the posts and you people are truly amazing.

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Sonia, your post might not have been seen in this forum. Please start a thread in the Main forum. It's a holiday weekend here and not as many people are on, however, there are experienced people checking in. You will find lots of help and support here. Welcome!

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Thank you Idjist's mom, I have now posted in three places, here, in the main forum and under the Lantus forum.

4. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.