Need dosing advice please

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by PatJ, Apr 13, 2019.

1. PatJ

PatJ Member

If there's anyone around at this time, could they take a look at William's spreadsheet for me and tell me how much I should give him because he seems to have gone low since yesterday and I think he would have hit hypo numbers in the night because at 3.30 this morning he'd gone down to 4.9 in a couple of hours so I'm not too sure about what dose to give. He's stayed in the sixes for the last three hours and he's due for his shot now.If I wait another couple of hours he's going to be really late again but I don't want to give him too little or too much. HELP!!!:banghead: Thanks very much.

2. Jasper Blue and Jay

Jasper Blue and Jay Member

I had a similar question and didn't get any replies, maybe cause it's a friday night...

Might have to try the main Feline Health forum...

Sorry I wish I could help.

3. PatJ

PatJ Member

Why didn't I think of that? Good idea but I can't wait any longer and will just have to give a small token dose, which I'm sure they would have told me to do anyway, but I needed to know for tonight as well so will just have to be patient. It's Saturday morning here so they're probably still in bed!! Anyway hope you hear back soon. Thanks for replying, it was nice of you:)

Jasper Blue and Jay likes this.