Need experienced diabetic pet sitter in La Mesa (San Diego), CA, US

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by hellolucy, Dec 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hellolucy

hellolucy Member

I am going out of town at the end of January for 3 - 4 days and have been trying to find an experienced pet sitter for Lucy without any luck. Does anyone who lives/lived in the area have recommendations for someone specific or where to look? Her 'ideal' dose is still fluctuating up and down as her BGs adjust so need someone who can also test her BGs prior to insulin administration as they've gone low at random times lately. Have messaged a bunch of people on Yelp who live in SD but don't drive to my area. They recommended her vet's technicians, but her vet is about 20 miles away from me so am having the same problem there. I will need to cancel my trip pretty soon if I can't find someone which I have no problem doing if it means Lucy will be okay, but would like a small vacation nonetheless :( Thank you!

2. Tanya and Ducia

Tanya and Ducia Well-Known Member

Noah & me (GA) likes this.
  3. Tanya and Ducia

Tanya and Ducia Well-Known Member

4. Jadi & Tiffany

Jadi & Tiffany Member

I wish that I could give you the name of someone. I take Tiff to Kensington Vet and did hear that one of their technicians pet sits. Maybe email them or call kensingtonvet@gmail.com or 619-584-8418. Good Luck. Please let us know if you find someone reliable.

5. Jadi & Tiffany

Jadi & Tiffany Member

P.S. Lucy is adorable.

6. Lesliejm

Lesliejm Member

If I lived closer I would definitely do it! Hope you find somebody soon!

7. hellolucy

hellolucy Member

My zip code is on their list!! I'll give them a try, thank you!

I'll have to give them a call! I actually tried getting Lucy in to Kensington Vet a few months ago and they were completely full so am familiar with their stellar reputation!

Thank you! She knows it and certainly works the heck out of it ;)

Appreciate it! :cat:

Tanya and Ducia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.