Need Help on Spreadsheet info

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle & Scrabble (GA), Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

HI I am totally confused and can't figure out this spreadsheet thing. Can someone check and see if they can see my numbers? I cannot post anything on it so I am not sure what I have done wrong! I have a mac so maybe something is different. Should I delete and try again? Thanks for your help!

2. Cyn and Cosmo

Cyn and Cosmo Member

Hello.... this question probably should have been posted in TECH forum, so don't be surprised if it gets WHOOSHED over.

Your SS is fine. If you want it to "pretty" up the link, you could copy and paste the following into your signature
    Code:
    [url=http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tpLvb8SkgZZ0Hpo3Q_RXXYg&output=html]Scrabble's SS[/url]
    will look like this:
    Scrabble's SS

3. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

I can view your SS :smile:

A suggestion: It would be helpful to others, especially if you post on the main Health board, if your SS says what insulin Scrabble is on. You can retitle the SS from "Scrabble spreadsheet : Numbers" to something like "Scrabble's numbers on Lantus".

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

looks fine to me - I can get in.... ummm - this has happened to me a couple of times - where i couldn't post any numbers. in my case, it was because i wasn't signed in on the spreadsheet - could it be that simple?

btw: i think you are doping great! keep up the good work! It does get easier. :RAHCAT

5. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

I posted something on tech support. How do you get into to your spreadsheet? Do you just click on it from your signature? When I do this it won't let me edit anything. I am almost thinking of redoing it since I just set it up today on my pc, it may be easier. I am new to mac and love it but not sure of everything. Thanks everyone.

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

maybe tech support can help. A computer guru i am not. I get into mine two ways; i have it bookmarked, and also through my signature...

7. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

Posted reply on Tech Support.

The SS link in your signature is only the non-editable view of your SS. Anyone can view the SS but not make any changes to it. To add bg numbers and whatnot, you have to log in. At bottom of your SS is an Edit this page link that you can use to log in and have full access to SS to make edits.

8. Nancy and Cody

Nancy and Cody Well-Known Member

Michelle
    I have a mac and I access my ss by going into into the blue 'documents' folder on the right side of my Mac tool bar (bottom of your desktop). A couple times I haven't been able to post to mine, and I think it was a time I went in somewhere else, and probably wasn't signed in to google docs, so it thought I was a visitor, (like I couldn't post to your ss).
    when that happens I click on the 'google docs' header on the ss page, and sign in with my name and PW.
    On the log in pg,( i think) make sure you check "keep me logged in"
    Clear as mud? :D

9. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Ahhhhhh the edit this page button, that worked, thanks so much! It is hard to not feel stupid sometimes, lol!!!

10. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Not stupid-Just makes your head hurt sometimes cause there's so much to learn. But it gets easier.
    My home pages are now FDMB and my SS. makes it really easy!

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi. I have a Mac. I go into the Google Docs main page and sign in with my e-mail address and Google Docs password. After clicking on "go" it whisks me to my two Google documents: the FDMB spreadsheet and the FDMB profile. I click on the spreadsheet and I get it and can then add the new BG readings. When finished, I click on "File", then "save and close" and it closes the spreadsheet. I then go up to the upper-right-hand corner and log out of Google Docs.

Good luck!
    Ella

12. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

When I'm in the edit page view I bookmak the page. Then I go to it from there. It saves some steps. What OS are you using? I like to use the top sites in OS X.6 or put it in the bookmarks bar I usually have at least 2 windows open. I also open the Lantus ISG page and bookmark the same way. That way you can always have your SS up for quick reference. Toggle between to two windows using the shortcut "⌘~"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.