Need help with a transport, can you help me find transport?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Laura and Clark (GA), Jun 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laura and Clark (GA)

Laura and Clark (GA) New Member

Hey folks,

This is Laura and Clark (GA). I haven't been on in forever, but I know that the FDMB folks are miracle workers when it comes to pets. I'm trying to help find transport for two dogs from Pittsburg KS (near Joplin MO) to Chico CA or somewhere near there.

And I don't know how the new forum even works, so I don't know how to check back for replies. I'm on Facebook as Laura Lee Washburn. I'll check back here in the morning. Thanks.

And to all of you in the thick of it with sugarcats and HyperT kids, my thoughts are with you. It's a transforming experience.

Laura

2. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

Hi Laura,
    I know Venita has a list of transport volunteers and who will do cats, diabetic cats, dogs, etc....

Steph and Cuddles is also tied to a transport list, mostly dogs I believe.

maybe contact both of them and see what they got for you.

fwiw, let me know a little more about the Kansas leg of the trip. my brother is in Pittsburgh actually and I can ask them if they'd be interested. i do have to put up front though that they recently had a horribly tragic death in his wife's family so they may not be up to anything just yet.

3. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

the transport list is for cats. the best place to post this kind of thing is probably Community, not health.

i think stephanie & cuddles has access to some dog transport lists, tho, if you want to PM her and ask.

4. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Have you checked out the pilots for paws or something like that group. They transport animals around the country.

5. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

Hi Laura.........many years have gone by since I've seen your name up.......hope all is well at your end. I am linking this post to Community so others will see it and possibly get you some help. Not eveyone is on Facebook so please check back. Take care.

6. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

No transport advice but good to see you posting! Sending cyber hugs.

7. Laura and Clark (GA)

Laura and Clark (GA) New Member

Thanks all. We are doing well here. I have two (knock on wood) healthy cats, Calliope and Truman, and I still have my pup Frooch. I will check community (if I can find it!!). Just trying to help out a friend. If the transport happens, I'm sure she'll get the Pittsburg to wherever leg taken care of, but thanks for the info again.

8. Kellie & Sophie (GA)

Kellie & Sophie (GA) Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.