Hello! Been awhile since I've posted as we have been consistently testing and adjusting as needed. I have gotten different food options including some kitten food to try and help with weight gain. He is still just a bag of bones at this point. He is now down to 1 unit and has been pretty consistently high since about 11/22. I want to be sure that staying at these high numbers is okay, or if we should increase dosage back to 1.25? He dipped down to 77 on that dosage, so we moved him down to 1 unit. My main question right now is that both me and husband are going out of town this upcoming week, Wednesday to Friday. Bear will have 24hr care and someone to give him his insulin, however he will not be able to be tested these days. If perhaps his dosage should be increased, maybe it's best to wait until we return home? Advice and guidance is appreciated. Thank you.